Giant NERDS Holiday Box 12 oz uploaded by Sulem ☄.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Georgia N.
These are my absolute faves! They taste soooooo nice & if you haven't tried them then where on earth have you been all this time 😂
Katie L.
Such a nice flavor especially when you mix them together. Love how they feel as the flavor bursts out as you bite. Love Nerds!
Chava S.
Chilpancingo Gro. México
Me encantas son deliciosos, en todos los sabores que halla son muchos y se disfrutan en cada uno que te comes, son los mejores
Margarita B.
Aguadilla , Puerto Rico
Mis dulces favoritos tanto en la infancia como ahora un dulce que a pesar de los años el sabor sigue siendo el mismo.
Rach T.
Perfect size box! Great flavor and always handy to have around. Always taste good. I enjoy all flavors of Netds👍
Nohely A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly never understood the hype around this candy I just didn't love it hahaha I guess I was a weird kid.
Nichol F.
Very sweet and great flavors. A quick on the go treat that can be eaten in small doses when craving sweets.
Pris L.
My favorite even as a kid. Never really been a fan of the packaging though. Could be improved on for sure
Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire
Love these!!
I like the fizz you get when you bite into them they a little sour but sweet enough to enjoy!
Luicy B.
I love these, they are Absolutely my favorite sweets, the flavors are so delicious and very moreish.