BY NERDS #57 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Giant NERDS Holiday Box 12 oz
Hands down my favorite candy! so sweet but sour, amazing taste and they usually aren't expensive! the no name brands aren't anything compared to the real
ones ,i buy so much of these even though i shouldnt!
Gaby H.
maracay
I love them without the best combination between sweet and acid, not cansaria of eating them I am charmed with very much apart from the fact that I love the snacks
Chloe A.
These are a old childhood me memory for me. We hm used to alway get them on holiday. The flavors are amazing and enough to keep any child munching till there all gone.
Ann H.
Moncton, NB
These are my go to nerds that I get when at the store. I always have to watch how much I eat at a time or else I will eat it all in just a couple of minutes.
LIZ S.
As a kid a use to love this one, it is very big so I could shade it with my little sister. Even now that we are older we buy it and we share we love this.
Daniela D.
I just love Nerds in all its flavors. If I could, I would eat them by myself without sharing. Its size is funny, and it has a great packaging.
Victoria C.
These taste okay. I would say 5 stars but they are your basic candy. Kids love them. Lots of flavor inside those little pieces of candy.
carla s.
Wilmington , California
YUUUMMM!!!! there are the best, I eat them since I was a little girl. they are acid, but also sweet. they are little and not hard to shew
Pilar R.
Chiapas,México

nerd sweets are the most delicious flavors their incredible som time eating them the feeling you feel nice
They are my favorite candy
Georgia N.
These are my absolute faves! They taste soooooo nice & if you haven't tried them then where on earth have you been all this time 😂