BY NERDS #49 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Elizabeth b.
pennsylvania
I love nerds I usually get big thing like this for the holidays. It's worth the price.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love Nerds! Been a fan since I was a kid. The grape and strawberry are my favorite.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Tiny bits of candy you have to be careful not to choke on but really good and sweet
Damaris C.
I love buying this for the family and kids. It's good for parties or movie nights.
Taylor R.
Washington, DC
Just brings me back to childhood. I love a nice crunchy tangy candy like nerds
Massiel J.
Los Angeles
I personally don't like them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but my girls love Giant Nerds of course they do
Hailey S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Fun for kids and really good taste. Small and easy to eat. Great snack candy.
Kaitlyn X.
El Monte , CA
These are a great to go snack. It is a fun treat when you are craving candy.
Macy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just love nerds so these get a 5 star from me. Plus these flavors are great
Cindy B.
Lockport, NY
Love nerds like a kid again, sour and crunchy, wake up my taste buds! Yum!