BY NERDS #51 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Wonka nerds satisfy both sweet and tart taste buds. Great to eat alone or even in ice cream !
Nicole L.
Hawley, TX
Favorite candy. Not to sour. Not too sweet. Perfectly delicious!!! I grew up on this candy
Dallamys O.
My kids Like nerds and the taste of the candy. It's really not a messy candy which I Love.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Nerds are a decent candy. We always get and put them in stockings. Great for the holidays.
Makayla R.
Sacramento, CA
Love nerds reminds me of my childhood purple and pink all day haha I can eat these all day
Diane M.
There OK I know that my kids like them a lot although we do not purchase them very often
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
Nerds candy is great i love nerds they have a blast of refreshing flavor anyone can enjoy
Nicki J.
Nerds were always a childhood favorite of mine and now for my kids as well! We love them.
Yoana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this candy lol it's hard but yet makes your mouth water I love it and they're cute
Lindsey W.
Lagrange, GA
I will never get tired of eating nerds. They are definitely in my top 5 favorite candies.