BY NERDS #56 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love nerds! They're the perfect sweet and tarty candy! Plus their packaging is too cute. Love that you can open on either side depending on which you want or even have some of both.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know why, but whenever I see this or start to eat them.. I get obsessed with em and can't stop. Nerds taste so good, especially the ones that aren't that sour.
Kelly S.
Florence, AZ
Never fails to excite my kids as a special holiday treat. It's perfect because it costs next to nothing, but it lasts for so long. A little goes a long way! The taste hasn't changed over the years, so it's still the great candy it's always been. I highly recommend!
Arlene R.
Seriously, who doesn't lover Nerds? They remind me of my childhood because these were everyone's favorite. Every time I eat them they take me back to my childhood years. They taste great and are super affordable! Buy these!!!!!
Belinda C.
I love the taste. They come in handy with my sugar been low. I buy them at Walmart or HEB. I love how I get a small hint of sourly taste, and then sweet. I love it. If you are daring and love little sizes I recommend it.
Sara S.
New Wilmington, PA
These are my favorite! This is a candy that comes full. The box is always filled as much as possible which is good. They stay good for a long time which is also nice and they are always a good treat for kids!
Vanesa P.
I love this because of how big it is and I love nerds so it is exciting to see. The only problem with it is that it is so big I always am tempted to eat it all in one which is really bad for you. Because of that I do not purchase it regularly. I would recommend this product but not as presents to little kids because it is so bad for them.
Atenas P.
Este dulce lo conocí por medio de mi esposo ya que a él le facinan y eso que el casi no es de dulces. Me gusta combinarlos porque es dulce y ácido al mismo tiempo y deja una sensación en la boca riquísimo.
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
I think a long time moviegoer, this candy looks the most familiar. I feel like everybody should know what nerds is because it is one addictive candy. It's been around for a very long time and is a total classic!
Jazmin H.
I remember getting these as a kid and would always make them equal to eachother so if i see that the purple ones had less than the pink i would eat some pink ones to make it the same. Anyway who doesn't love nerds.