giant nerds holiday box

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of giant nerds holiday box !
How would you rate this product?
Sofia I.
San Francisco, CA
giant nerds holiday box  uploaded by Sofia I.
whatever flavor you choose is delicious. they are addictive. the mix between citrus and sweet is perfect.
Sunny E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my god. I have loved these since I was a kid!! I see these only when Halloween comes around and my kids get them. Thankfully they share some with me 😍 I can’t get enough of these! I know they’re just crystallized sugar but dang the sour ones especially are my fave!
Kayla F.
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nerds are one of the few candies I don't think I'll ever grow out of loving. It's impossible to eat just one candy, you have to suck on a mouthful all at once. The  pink ones are the best!
Andrea A.
Pomona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this giant nerds they have only 2 flavors that is strawberry and grape! I do love this combination because they are separated
Andrea L.
Hanover, NH
As always the best option for travel. I love mix both flavors. The box is amazing for kiddos, this make me feel cool.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nerds are such a cute and fun candy! Love the tiny crunchy clusters of goodness! Perfect amount of sweetness.
Brittany F.
Slidell, LA
This candy brings me back to my childhood! The box is so fun for dispersing candy. Great flavor and fun colors.
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know where to begin with this. These are so fun to eat. The flavors are amazingly good. Its affordable. A little goes a long way. But if you're daring, pour a whole bunch in your mouth and feel the popping sweetness sensation running through your cheeks. Highly recommend it.
Katie O.
This box brings back endless amounts of memories. ever since i was younger, my mom and dad have bought these for almost every holiday or celebration. so fun and so good!
Vontisha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nerds are good. I like to put them in my kool-aid or soda and let them dissolve. Makes the drink taste better.

Looking for your answer?