Giant Nature's Promise Organics Organic Asparagus Spears uploaded by Ariana N.

BY GIANT

Giant® Nature's Promise® Organics Organic Asparagus Spears.
USDA Organic.
Our vegetables contain only what's good for you - so eat your veggies!
No Chemical Pesticides, No Chemical Fertilizers. A Sodium Free Food.
Healthy Ideas™.
15% RDV Vitamin C. see more...

• My husband loves when I cook asparagus on the stove top. I've tri...2 Answers
Caitlin C.
Placerville, CA
I love these! I am picky when it comes to frozen vegetables but these are delicious! I throw them on a baking sheet with some salt, pepper, minced garlic and olive oil then cover with tin foil and roast them for about 30 minutes on 375 degrees.
Quinn R.
These are a good tasting product, but so expensive since they are organic. I got the only size bag they sell, and it was only enough for 2.
Logan C.
Canton, GA
These are amazing! I personally love my veggies so theses are great!! I love buying a majority of my food organic for a great price!!
Stephanie W.
Los Angeles, CA
These are really good. I cook them in the oven with frozen broccoli as well, and with some salt, pepper and olive oil its delicious.
Marisa W.
I love everything from nature's promise. They always have great organic products for a reasonable price!
Tara N.
This line is fantastic. If you can't find it fresh, this is the way to go for sure. I'll always appreciate baked asparagus with Parmesan cheese the best! So easy and healthy
Samantha V.
Staten Island, NY
I really like nature's promise for my organics. Its the most inexpensive for organics and always tastes great.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Such an awesome alternative to fresh vegetables! I'm not a huge fan of frozen veggies but sometimes it's just necessary. These taste great and are ready in a flash!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
When asparagus is out of season and super expensive, I like to buy frozen asparagus. Nature's promise is one of my favorite brands, as they're organic and don't have any added sugars. These taste fine, and don't succumb to freezer burn quite as often like some other frozen vegetables
Yasmeen J.
Mississauga , ON
It is my favorite i cook it with salmon and i use sauce with it , i just boil it with water it so delisious and healthy
Jessica H.
My husband loves when I cook asparagus on the stove top. I've tried cooking other frozen asparagus brands on the stove top and he finds them way to mushy. I know there will always be that mush factor but are less mushy and more naturaly fresh ?