BY GIANT

Giant™ Quality Candy Dum Dum Pops®.
100% freshness guaranteed.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Favorite Flavor?5 Answers
  • Has anyone got scared giving this to ure child because s...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor? I'm a sucker for bubble g...17 Answers
Giant Dum Dum Pops Quality Candy
  • "He loves suckers and these are the perfect size for throwing in my diaper bag for when we need to thwart a threenager attack!" in 7 reviews
  • "The watermelon, blue raspberry, and strawberry are my favorites! " in 5 reviews
Sarah C.
Brockport, NY
the blue raseberry is my favorite flavor. i have repurchased this for years. i bought this at my local candy store. good flavors. afforardable. i think this is something i could repurchase in the future. recommend to kids all over the place !!!
Ashleigh G.
Dum Dum's are an easy go to for a sweet treat! They are cheap, come in a range of flavors and are less messy and faster to eat than a large lollipop. The only negative is that doctors offices seem to give them out and well.....who wants to associate their candy with going to the doctor?
Safia M.
I love dumdum pops! They are the perfect size for when I want a small sweet. The are inexpensive to where for trick or treater I could give a handful. They come in a huge variety of flavors, I don't even think I have tried everyone. They are definitely a crowd pleaser as in there is a flavor for everyone. Only draw back is they are hard for me to find in stores.
Natalie P.
Springville, UT
If you have a toddler, these are a must! They are small enough that you don't worry about giving them too big of a sugar rush, but it keeps them busy forever! I do recommend a lighter color one because they become sticky and messy. As an adult, they are tasty and come in lots of different flavors. Not the best candy I've ever eaten, but little kids think they are!
Gina M.
I used to have a Dum Dum after each time I went to this particular diner. I have a friend that buys them for her students. I try to stay away from buying candy for my students, but there are really small so I find them less threatening for the kids.
Emilee N.
Morgantown, KY
These are the best and easy treat to keep handy when you have kids. I always keep some in my purse. When you are out and your kids get grumpy a dum dum always perks them up. I love that they are allergen free so you don't have to worry about sharing with friends and even toddlers can enjoy with supervision of course!
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
These have been around for a very long time I remember my mom used to give me one of these after I was done eating 21 yes later now I give them to my daughter (: I like how they are Small so I don't give her a lot of sugar .
Monica B.
My grandma always had dum dums in the house - it's a great memory. I don't like them anymore myself, but I do buy them for my kids, who love them. They're the perfect size and there's so many flavors to choose from, the kids aren't fighting over who gets what!
Elizabeth G.
Carson, CA
These lollipops are always a go-to. You can pick them up practically anywhere and they are so affordable. Always use them for pinatas, party bags, candy bowls, Halloween candy-you know name it. They are pretty small so you don't feel bad if you or your kid has one or two. ;)
Bri S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Dum Dum suckers. I grew up having these as a kid. I really enjoy all of the different flavors they have now. I like that they are not expensive at all. I think you can buy them just about anywhere, which makes it even better!
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
What is your favorite flavor? I'm a sucker for bubble gum and cotton candy.
Kimberly C.
What is the biggest bag these come in?
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Favorite Flavor?
Yanirie N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Has anyone got scared giving this to ure child because sometimes the candy ball happens to come off the stick..