BY GIANT

TRY OUR OTHER GREAT TASTING SWEET SELECTIONS.
TESTED & APPROVED GUARANTEED!
NATURALLY & ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED CANDY.
Quality guaranteed or your money back. see more...

Melissa P.
Butterscotch is one of my favorite Halloween treats! I keep some at work for when I need something sweet. I buy them at grocery stores or convenience stores. The cheaper brand is just as good as the name brand.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are very good. When at the bank or at a doctors office, if they have these in a variety of other things, I will always pick these. They are sweet, and they last for awhile. So it provides you with a sweet fix longer than other candies.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
Really yummy and very very sweet there for it has quite a bit of sugar in each butterscotch morsel. It's rich in flavor and everything you would want in a butterscotch drop.
Keshia M.
I do not really care for butterscotch flavored things but the discs are sometimes alright. Once in a while i crave the taste of butterscotch and these are wait i go for!
April S.
Boise, ID
I myself am not a huge butterscotch person, but I do usually have a few of these as we'll as peppermint in my bag. I keep them on hand for my husband as we'll.
presh t.
I've eaten these for years I love the flavor and it's always the perfect candy to have around during the fall or winter one of my old time favorites
Shannon W.
The perfect butterscotch flavor. Makes me homesick as my Grandma always had butterscotches in her purse for us to have!
Jocelyn R.
These are one of those candies that just magically appears everywhere lol, they taste really good though
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
I love Butterscotch! I love the smell. I love the taste. My grandma always had some. She was a diabetic.
Amanda P.
Xenia, OH
I grew up eating these as a child. I absolutely love them and now share them with my children!