Giant 53" Luxury Plush Extra Large Teddy Bear - Light Golden Brown/Sandy

BY UNKNOWN

Giant 53" Luxury Plush EXTRA LARGE Teddy Bear Light Golden Brown/Sandy Color Super Soft & ever so huggable This is one big loveable bear Perfect for anyone - it may be the biggest bear they'll love! see more...

Giant 53" Luxury Plush Extra Large Teddy Bear - Light Golden Brown/Sandy
Shasha Y.
My son has had his bear for 2 years and as much as I want to get rid of it, he absolutely loves it. The bear is a little flat now, but he’s in great shape. My son loves to jump on him or lay on him while reading his books.
Emely G.
So my hunny bought me this big teddy bear for Valentine's. Thing is, it want your ordinary teddy bear. It was a big monkey. God knows how much I love monkeys. I know how odd of me. But the thing is, I wasn't expecting it. It's soft and so huge. I love it. Highly recommend as a gift for your loved one.
Madison D.
This is the best investment for either you or your child! I bought one for my two year old for Christmas and she loves it! Some brands you can find deals on them but you definitely pay for quality.
Marilu A.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this bear. It's absolutely the best. I love it even more because my dad gave it to me as a spontaneous gift. I have it sitting at the corner of my room near my small area of make up
Joanna S.
It's just a stuffed animal but it has helped me so much when I am stressed. It hasn't fallen apart yet which is great since I used it a lot.
Brie L.
I'm in my late 20s and I have this. My bf bought it for me and I absolutely love it. Its like a giant pillow and its super soft.
Kaila W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
I want this so bad. it looks so fluffy and would be a great Christmas gift for ant girl. maybe one year I'll get one
Charley W.
New Castle, IN
Suppppppppper soft and so cuddly. Would make an awesome gift for girlfriend or wife or kids or mothers.
Aman K.
melbourne
I bought this teddy for my sister.she loves teddy bear .This is very big I. We need special place to put it .it can’t fit any wear .it is quite affordable.i would definitely recommend this if someone loves teddy Giant 53" Luxury Plush Extra Large Teddy Bear - Light Golden Brown/Sandy