Giant 53

Giant 53" Luxury Plush Extra Large Teddy Bear - Light Golden Brown/Sandy

BY UNKNOWN

Giant 53" Luxury Plush EXTRA LARGE Teddy Bear Light Golden Brown/Sandy Color Super Soft & ever so huggable This is one big loveable bear Perfect for anyone - it may be the biggest bear they'll love! see more...

Giant 53
Giant 53" Luxury Plush Extra Large Teddy Bear - Light Golden Brown/Sandy
Emely M.
So my hunny bought me this big teddy bear for Valentine's. Thing is, it want your ordinary teddy bear. It was a big monkey. God knows how much I love monkeys. I know how odd of me. But the thing is, I wasn't expecting it. It's soft and so huge. I love it. Highly recommend as a gift for your loved one.
Kaila W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
I want this so bad. it looks so fluffy and would be a great Christmas gift for ant girl. maybe one year I'll get one
Madison D.
This is the best investment for either you or your child! I bought one for my two year old for Christmas and she loves it! Some brands you can find deals on them but you definitely pay for quality.
Brie L.
I'm in my late 20s and I have this. My bf bought it for me and I absolutely love it. Its like a giant pillow and its super soft.