Gianni Versace Woman Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Suggie B.

BY VERSACE

Versace Woman Perfume by Versace, A fragrance that harmoniously combines the hints of frangipani blossoms and leaves with jasmine, bergamont and eglantine. An intense, sophisticated bouquet featuring the padparadscha lotus, the ritual flower of oriental ceremonies. The fragrance then combines with the fruity tones of plum and raspberry, blue cedar, musk amber and inoke wood. see more...

brittaney a.
Port Jervis, NY
one of my favorites wear it almost everyday not sure on the price point because it was a gift. scent lasts all day and its not too much of a sweet smell ! very nice would reccomend
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Love the smell of this perfume! Its sweet and sensual...it is so unique and I receive compliments on it every time I wear it! it's my signature scent!this perfume is light and good for every day use. Will buy again and again! really love it. and also it will be a very perfect gift
Amanda E. M.
Springfield, OR
This fragrance screams sophistication with a hint of Jasmine...My favorite fragrance of all times! This fragrance is a classic! Ladies if you don’t have it, go get it now! I promise you won’t regret it!
Gloria G.
portland, OR
Soooo not my thing. I feel like I'm 80 with it on. Made the mistake of putting it on when I was rushing out the door before having tested it and had to smell it all day. Too musky, too musty, I felt like I was trapped in an old closet.
Brooke S.
I love this perfume by Versace. This is one of my go-to perfumes. The smell is amazing and I receive so many compliments.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
My absolute favorite scent. So floral and sweet. The scent lasts and is not overwhelming. The most Beautiful bottle.
KAREN A.
Smells amazing i love this perfume. It is my favorite scent! totally worth the price. Will make you smell fabulous!
noor k.
I like Italian perfumes but this one is not my favorite.I bought it from tj maxx on sale but didn't like it.
Suggie B.
I love this fragrance. It's combined fragrances is subtle but sophisticated.
Zain Z.
Amman
This has to be one of my favorite perfumes. Other than it's beautiful packages, it is somehow affordable and it is long lasting since it is defined as an 'Eau De Parfum', never had to reapply, would defiantly buy it again.