BY VERSACE

A lively citrus scent of spices, woods, amber and musk. see more...

• Does this smell good? How many of you recommend ? 1 Answers
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
I bought this one for my dad and brother. I think this is one of the oldest smells and they really liked the women's version of this.
Dominique R.
My fiancé loves this product! It's his favorite! We both would rank it more than 5 stars if possible! Definitely would recommend!
Arisbel T.
Bronx, NY
This is the best cologne beacuse my husband likes to use it a lot and the bottle is near empty thats how much he loves this
Candice M.
Gastonia, NC
Smells like a man whom just got out of the shower. Very sensual scent. Would be an amazing gift for the man in your life.
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
My guy loves this. and so do I. He got it from me last year for Xmas and this year too. Not toi bad on price either.
Bukky L.
I would buy this Gianni Versace Versus for that special someone this holiday season. Smells really good too.
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
If its from versace i know that i can count on this perfume to make my man smell so good i love it so much
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Pretty good cologne, a little bit goes a long way but it is a little bit more on the expensive side
Teran F.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Amazing fragrance with amazing smell. Perfect to wear wish could be more stars like everyone says
Meg L.
East moline, IL
Absolutely love this cologne for my husband!!! It smells so sexy I just love when he wears it!!
Mireyaa Y.
Does this smell good? How many of you recommend ?