BY VERSACE

GIANNI VERSACE created VERSUS BLUE JEANS in 1994.

Top fragrance Notes: bergamot, citrus and lime.
Middle notes: freesia, patchouli and vetiver
Base notes: sandalwood, oakmoss and cedar.

Erica F.
Las vegas, NV
Every girl should make sure her man has this in his collection. Or even if it’s his first one. This is such a great colon and it is so underrated I love this cologne. You know how people say that some colognes only smell good on some people will this cologne smells good on everyone. A little definitely goes along way.
Gernoris C.
COLUMBIA, SC
Bought this for my husband for Father's Day however he found and opened it. We both love the scent, very seductive and lasts throughout the day.  Great price as well GIANNI VERSACE VERSUS BLUE JEANS For Men Eau De Toilette Spray
Anton M.
Memphis
So affordable and smells great to the soul ..... I also want to try #VersaceDylanBlue  heard so much about it from a friend that purchased it out of state that actually lives out of state ... We're both some type of fragrance Connoisseurs 😭🤘🏾..  #FragrancesGalore
Zachary R.
Warren, PA
This is my absolute, hands down, favorite scent I wear! Clean, crisp, not overpowering, and lasts all day too. I always get compliments about how good I smell. It is hard to find, so I order it online. I can't go without this one though, so I stock up.
Kevin K.
So this is a really really cheap buy fragrance. Having said that it’s still a good one. I seem to always find my way back to it, my wife has always liked it as well. I’m sure I will pick it up again when I run out.
Alexis E.
Dickinson, TX
This cologne has a very appealing smell that is extremely light on the nose. It's a sweeter smelling cologne that is good in comfy settings or when going on a casual date. The scent last about 1-2 hours on clothes and about 4-5 on hot point on the body (wrists neck etc..) The cologne lasts about 8-12 months with light to moderate use, while also being a great value for the scent and the time that it lasts. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a casual cologne that isn't too overbearing while not being overwhelmed by other scents.
Karina M.
higuey
Uffff esta fragancia si que es rica ese olor que se puede usar a cualquier hora del día es una ricura me encanta ese olor muero de amor por esta fragancia cada vez que mi esposo la usa y siempre la recomiendo sé que al igual que yo quedarán enamorados y siempre la usarán no se arrepentirán
Morgan M.
Powell, TN
Okay so every girl hates when her man's cologne is just too strong or overpowering, but this cologne I absolutely LOVE! It smells so amazing, and it's definitely not too strong. I'll buy this for him every time for now on, I highly recommend.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
My favorite fragrance for men. It's not too musky but it's has a strong smell. It's good for all seasons and all events. I recommend it to all guys to try and see if their gf likes it. It can last for a long time. A little goes a long way.
Cassie D.
I have purchased the same cologne for mu husband for many years. I found this at kohl's and had to try it. It smells SOOO good! Love it on him. Recommend you check it out!
Karina M.
higuey
Cuál otra de esta fragancia me recomiendan para hacer un regalo a un amigo ?
James T.
Madera, CA
One of my favorite scents. But, I have noticed a change in packaging... most notably the "versace' name has been omitted from the canister as reflected on several wesbites. What is the story behind this? Did versace stop producing this? Did they sell off the rights to another company? It makes no sense to me... yet these are major retailers like amazon, macys, bloomingdales, etc that are showing this "versace" omitted label now.