Gianni Versace Vanitas Versace Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Nahomy L.Gianni Versace Vanitas Versace Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Laura C.Gianni Versace Vanitas Versace Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Laura C.

BY VERSACE

Feminine White Floral Fragrance This was launched by the design house of Versace in the year 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Dora Baghriche-Arnaud. Top notes are Carnation, jasmine, and lily-of-the-valley. Middle notes are sandalwood, singapore patchouli, and amber. Base notes are civet, vanilla, oakmoss, and myrrh. see more...

Maddie M.
Youngstown
I LOVE this perfume so much! I probably use 3 sprays of it, 1 on my wrist, chest and neck before I go out, and everyone who I interact with always says how great it smells and specifically how much they can smell it! It’s not overpowering but you will definitely smell it all day long- in a good way!
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down my most favorite perfume! I rotate my perfumes usually depending on my mood, but this is by far the one that gets the most compliments. I got this as a birthday gift to myself a few years ago when Neiman Marcus sent me a $100 gift card. I first tried this as a deluxe sample from Sephora and immediately fell in love. I hope I don't run out anytime soon because I hardly see it in stores anywhere, anymore.
Patty P.
Canaan, ME
This is my Favorite winter Fragrance.. It's a little bit of a heavier scent which makes it perfect for the colder air when everything moves slower... including scents.
Kir W.
Love this fragrance! Perfect combination of floral notes. love to wear this in the winter and the fall. Lasts a decent amount of time.
Amy M.
Jacksonville, FL
This Is my favorite perfume. Very sophisticated scent and goes for any age. A little does a long way.
Nahomy L.
Siguatepeque
I totally love this! I'm in love with the packaging it is really original and different it was the first time i bought this and i am thrilled the smell is long lasting for sure! I truly recommend it!
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Smells good, but is a bit too strong for my taste. Got a sample and used it once or twice, but I prefer smells that are soft and it remind me of other perfumes
Fabienne S.
the smell of this parfum is so nice its a really warm smell perfect for the winter and its stays for so long so you dont have to use it a couple times a day
Laura C.
London
This perfume smells really niceee and stays on the whole day would recommend to people that want to buy this also another thing it really smells sweet
Patty P.
Canaan, ME
Would this scent work in summer heat?