BY VERSACE

Citrus Woody Aromatic Fragrance for Men This was launched by the design house of Versace in the year 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, rosewood, and rose. Middle notes are cedar, tarragon, sage, and pepper. Base notes are amber, musk, saffron, and woody notes. This fragrance is classified as aquatic. It is recommended forcasual wear. see more...

Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Willows, CA
Smells really good I would purchase this again before I bought any other name brand one
Erika F.
Erika F.
My absolute favorite repurposed fragrance for my dad. He loves it so much!
Klarrisa W.
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH
I don't have anything to say except this is the sexiest smell in the world... I could bathe in it
Katie O.
Katie O.
Someone I knew once wore this I think, and it's one of my favorite colognes.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
This is an extremely good smelling product. It will attract the ladies for sure!!! I love all of the Versace colognes, and this is one of my favorites. The packaging is reall cool as well.
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
This is my absolute favorite cologne that my husband wears. It has a very sexy scent and is definitely very attractive :)
Jannine T.
Jannine T.
Best smelling cologne for men. Don't know how to describe its delicious scent but it's my favorite cologne to smell on a guy
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Hamilton , ON
Fresh, clean scent, not too overpowering. Decent staying power. Could work as a unisex fragrance and works well for summer and daytime.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
I love everything about this brand i always buy it for my man when i find it on sale it smells amazing
Tina M.
Tina M.
Orlando, FL
This kind of Versace Eros?