Gianni Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Splash (Mini), .16 fl oz uploaded by Preeti S.

BY VERSACE

Citrus Woody Aromatic Fragrance for Men This was launched by the design house of Versace in the year 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, rosewood, and rose. Middle notes are cedar, tarragon, sage, and pepper. Base notes are amber, musk, saffron, and woody notes. This fragrance is classified as aquatic. It is recommended forcasual wear. see more...

Adriana S.
Willows, CA
Smells really good I would purchase this again before I bought any other name brand one
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
The bottle is a little girly but it smells really good! I will continue to buy this!
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
Smells really great. I purchased a bottle for my partner and he absolutely loves it.
Katie O.
Someone I knew once wore this I think, and it's one of my favorite colognes.
Sthepanie C.
Danville, VA
I loved this smell so much and I got it for my dad and he absolutely loved it
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
My boyfriend loves this cologne! He always smells so good so this must be it!
Erika F.
My absolute favorite repurposed fragrance for my dad. He loves it so much!
Patricia G.
Hamilton , ON
Fresh, clean scent, not too overpowering. Decent staying power. Could work as a unisex fragrance and works well for summer and daytime.
Jannine T.
Best smelling cologne for men. Don't know how to describe its delicious scent but it's my favorite cologne to smell on a guy
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
I love everything about this brand i always buy it for my man when i find it on sale it smells amazing
Tina M.
Orlando , FL
This kind of Versace Eros?