BY VERSACE

Citrus Woody Aromatic Fragrance for Men This was launched by the design house of Versace in the year 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, rosewood, and rose. Middle notes are cedar, tarragon, sage, and pepper. Base notes are amber, musk, saffron, and woody notes. This fragrance is classified as aquatic. It is recommended forcasual wear. see more...

Alan H.
Alan H.
Donna, TX
Versace is a very famous company, Colognes like these makes you realize why. This product is one of the most great smelling fragrances I have ever spent my money on. This Cologne is unlike any other and even tho It might be a little costly it is worth it.
TAMRA H.
TAMRA H.
Bentonville, AR
My husband smells absolutely delicious when he uses this cologne.I love the way it makes him smell and to top it off the price is very reasonable, I would have though this cologne cost more, but it doesn't surprisingly!!
Nate K.
Nate K.
Indianapolis, IN
This cologne has an excellent fresh scent that is perfect for a day at work or even to go to the gym. It allows you to smell clean and relaxed without it being heavy like a evening cologne.
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Mount Union, PA
Smells great. Not too heavy but definitely gets you noticed. Have had so many complaints on this. Both my husband and son wear this.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
The bottle is a little girly but it smells really good! I will continue to buy this!
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
Smells really great. I purchased a bottle for my partner and he absolutely loves it.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
The scent of this cologne is absolutely attractive. It's not too strong of a smell and it's refreshing.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
My boyfriend loves this cologne! He always smells so good so this must be it!
Sthepanie C.
Sthepanie C.
Danville, VA
I loved this smell so much and I got it for my dad and he absolutely loved it
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
My boyfriends favorite cologne! I have bought this many times for him and love the smell!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Orlando, FL
This kind of Versace Eros?