Gianni Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Splash (Mini), .16 fl oz uploaded by Preeti S.

BY VERSACE

Citrus Woody Aromatic Fragrance for Men This was launched by the design house of Versace in the year 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, rosewood, and rose. Middle notes are cedar, tarragon, sage, and pepper. Base notes are amber, musk, saffron, and woody notes. This fragrance is classified as aquatic. It is recommended forcasual wear. see more...

Alan H.
Donna, TX
Versace is a very famous company, Colognes like these makes you realize why. This product is one of the most great smelling fragrances I have ever spent my money on. This Cologne is unlike any other and even tho It might be a little costly it is worth it.
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
My husband smells absolutely delicious when he uses this cologne.I love the way it makes him smell and to top it off the price is very reasonable, I would have though this cologne cost more, but it doesn't surprisingly!!
Kristin C.
This is an extremely good smelling product. It will attract the ladies for sure!!! I love all of the Versace colognes, and this is one of my favorites. The packaging is reall cool as well.
Nate K.
Indianapolis, IN
This cologne has an excellent fresh scent that is perfect for a day at work or even to go to the gym. It allows you to smell clean and relaxed without it being heavy like a evening cologne.
Preeti S.
Wetumpka , AL
Smells so so sooo good on my husband. Definitely one of his fav scents and value for money. Smells so classic ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ Definitely worth trying
Kristie R.
Mount Union, PA
Smells great. Not too heavy but definitely gets you noticed. Have had so many complaints on this. Both my husband and son wear this.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
This is my absolute favorite cologne that my husband wears. It has a very sexy scent and is definitely very attractive :)
Vanessa H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The scent of this cologne is absolutely attractive. It's not too strong of a smell and it's refreshing.
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH
I don't have anything to say except this is the sexiest smell in the world... I could bathe in it
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
My boyfriends favorite cologne! I have bought this many times for him and love the smell!
Tina M.
Orlando , FL
This kind of Versace Eros?