BY VERSACE

Amber, Gardenia see more...

Brianna V.
This is one of my go-to fragrances. It has such a unique and addicting smell! It really is the opposite of the Light Crystal version (which I don’t really care for.) It’s rich without being overpowering and very feminine at the same time.
Cherelynn B.
I'm a fragrance lover to begin with and got this one as a blog sample for Makeup University. Holy cow is this a spray bottle of awesome. This fragrance has a heady smokey lingering woody tone with a hint of orange and something I can't quite put my finger on... Men go out of their way to give me compliments on this fragrance when I am wearing it. I'm looking to add the body gel and body lotion to my colelction.
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
Crystal Noir is a lovely scent, in comparison to the other perfumes in Versace's Crystal collection the scent is the most mature in comparison. It has a certain scent to it that smells powdery yet lovely. It is also very long lasting and the packaging is rather glamorous. I bought this scent for my mother on her birthday and based on her appeal for it I would gladly purchase it again.
Lacy I.
This is my favorite scent! Highly recommended! very unique and sexy! Doesn't smell like any other scent out there in my opinion...I sprayed it on my arm at a department store and all night I could smell it and it was so intoxicating I had to purchase it. This will be my signature scent!
Hannah O.
Franklin, TN
Man.. I smelled this 2 years ago and fell in LOVE. This Christmas, I ordered it with some xmas money and couldn't believe how BAD IT SMELLED. The formula must have changed, because this perfume smells so bad, he old formula smelled completely better:(
Amanda W.
Chester, GA
I love the way this smells and it defiantly last a long time!you will only have to apply one time throughout the day and never worry about it wearing off. Although I would recommend getting a bigger bottle of you love it!
Alexis B.
Columbus, Ohio
Such a sensual fragrance. Unlike the light feminine scent that is bright crystal this is seductive and intoxicating. A super alluring fragrant that is strong enough to last all day without being overwhelming.
Rachel M.
San Antonio , Tx
The most amazing perfume I have ever purchased . Nice sleek bottle so off the bat I was attractive it's a bit pricey but it's totally
Worth it . Such a mature sent . I would most deff buy again. thumbs up
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
One of my most epic favorite fragrances EVER! I love that the scent reminds of a dark sexy almost villain like scent. Its definitely more woodsy and musky but it is AMAZING.
Sharon C.
Covina, CA
I always love versace's perfumes. This one in particular smells sooo good. It just gives you a really sofisticate smell. It also lasts sooo long.
Yailin B.
Wort the price?
Steph R.
Is this a sweet smell ???