BY GIA RUSSA #53 in Sauces

Gia Russa Cacciatore Simmer Sauce for Chicken: No preservatives Made with imported Italian plum tomatoes

Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great dishwashing product! It seems to work just as well as cascade packs without all of those harsh chemicals. I love this and have purchased it several times.
Sara S.
Carriere, MS
I like that this product is healthy & safe for me & my family. It smells great & it cleans even better. The price is good for the product that you get out of it.
Lejla D.
Sandy, UT
My first encounter with this brand was the lavender scented liquid dish soap and I loved it, I got a few containers st that time. It smelled great, better than any other dish soap and it was very sudsy, which is a big selling point for me. However, next time I got it, a couple of months later, it was not sudsy at all, so I stopped buying it. The scent was still great, though, but the dishwashing just did not appear too effective.
Savanna P.
My favorite organic detergent. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell, and it's effective. it's not expensive, and for the price it goes for it's a steal. I never find that it doesn't do its job, or leaves dishes icky still. I recommend this always!
Laura J.
Oh these are awesome and I prefer them over the more popular brands. I first purchased because price was lower. Now I just prefer it. I see no difference in how cleans compared to other more established brands (the one that starts with a C).
Anna M.
Homewood, IL
CLEans nicely, but occasionally leaves spots. It leaves my conscious clean, though, knowing it doesn't have as many harsh chemicals as other brands.
Karen J.
Ellicott City, MD
I love the nontoxic aspect and the fact that there is minimal odor. Not thrilled with the price but I guess you have to pay for a better product
Victoria B.
Chesapeake , VA
Just okay. I don't feel that it gets my dishes very clean but like that it has better ingredients. Mine does not have any scent.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Love seventh generation products and dishsoap and diswash detergent is something I am always needing more of as a busy mom.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I usually use pods but this powder works wonders. The cleaning power is worth the annoyance of having to measure it out.
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
Is this in a pod or a loose powder?