GI Eyelash Curler uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY GI

Kara D.
This is definitely not my favorite eyelash curler. The lashes seem to straighten out and not stay curled for very long which kinda sucks. I think comparatively speaking, there are definitely better eyelash curlers out there!
Monelle G.
Sunnyside, WA
I love this eyelash curler!!! For a gift for Christmas my husband knows I wanna start a YouTube channel and so he bought it for me! I used to use Elf but it didn’t curl like I wanted it too but this one does so I highly recommend it!!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
This eyelash curler is the best! When you don't have much time to get ready, you don't want to have to spend several minutes curling your eyelashes. This gets the job done quickly and adds extra curl to my lashes, which I definitely always need.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Works good at curling lashes and can't beat it for only a dollar at dollar tree. Who says beauty products have to expensive lol.
Priscilla D.
For a dollar at dollar tree, it pretty much does its job. It can be compared to any other drug store product.