Gi Exfoliating Facial Premoistened Wipes for Sensitive Skin, Hypoallergenic Fragrance-free, 30 uploaded by Monica S.Gi Exfoliating Facial Premoistened Wipes for Sensitive Skin, Hypoallergenic Fragrance-free, 30 uploaded by Shari R.

BY GI

Valeria H.
Duluth, GA
I used this wipes to take off my foundation i don't use it on my eyes though i feel like it doesn't work as great for removing my eyeshadow/mascara. First time i used them and its okay for the price i got them for only a dollar.
Rylee O.
Spring, TX
I love these for a little exfoliation and for only being a dollar I am impressed. If u have sensitive skin I definitely would not recommend. But for me, this product is perfect for getting a little extra dead skin off ur face.
Susan S.
Marlboro, NY
I love these wipes for removing my makeup, and they are very gentle... I bought these at Walgreens. Affordable, and thorough. I have bought them a few times now!
Jamie H.
Hesperia, CA
It says for sensitive skin but it made the areas around my nose and mouth very dry and flakey. They were cheap though so I can't complain!
Isabelle D.
I love these wipes. they get everything off of my face. on those late nights I can count on these to clean my face without any hard work.
Arianna R.
Conway, SC
These are super rigid and rough, and they barely got any of my make up off. Plus, the scent is really off putting! :(
Shari R.
Portland, OR
These are awesome! However I don't use them to remove my eye makeup. They work to take off the eye makeup but they are a little rough on the delicate eyelid. They work soooo well to take off face makeup and make my face feel really clean!
Monica S.
Would NOT repurchase these exfoliating facial wipes. I found these at the Dollar Tree so obviously they were very cheap, but I was still very disappointed with the quality. The wipes were very rough, not exfoliating... rough! I do have to say it seemed that they removed my make up, but I don't know how well. I feel like using soap and water could work better most of the time. The only reason I really know it took some make up off was because there was make up on the wipes after. There was nothing refreshing or "cleansing" like about them. Not even worth your $1.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So I got these from the local Dollar Tree just to try them out and well....meh. These are pretty rough and I feel like I have scrub my fave to get the make up off and it doesn't actually get all the makeup off. I also have you use more than one to attempt to get my eyeliner and mascara off. Sometimes you pay for what you get and this is one of those products. I'll be purchasing better make up wipes from now on.
kami C.
London, ON
They were OK. Not strong enough for makeup and made my face red even though they are for sensitive skin... Won't repurchase.