GHOST(r) LEGEND(tm) - Blue Raspberry

by Ghost

GHOST LEGEND(tm) PRE-WORKOUT GHOST LEGEND(tm) WAS CONCEIVED TO POWER LEGENDRY IN ALL OF ITS FORMS Fitness Sport Work/Study Party

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GHOST(r) LEGEND(tm) - Blue Raspberry!
Ewa Beach, HI
GHOST(r) LEGEND(tm) - Blue Raspberry uploaded by gabriela L.
Purchased at: GNC
This flavor was a little hard to swallow but once I started feeling the effects it was worth it. I had the best workout ever the first time i took this. I felt so energetic and pumped. My only complaint would be the price and the flavors. I really wanted to try the mango but I guess it's an occasional offer.
Tallmadge
I love the taste of this preworkout. On days when I’m tired it doesn’t give me enough energy to get through my workouts though would be my only complaint. I would use this 5 or more days a week. I would recommend this to someone that doesn’t need that extreme push to get through your workouts.
Miami
I love everything about this company, I have had the pre-work out the amino acids the protein powders and the thermogenic pre-workouts and everything taste so good and the blender bottles match all of my outfits!
Fort Scott, KS
I will not go to the gym without a shot of pre-workout. I especially love ghost, they have a warhead flavor that I love. It dissolves pretty well unlike a lot of other brands I have tried. Ghost is pretty expensive but definitely worth the money.
Pasadena , TX
This is my current pre workout and I love it. This is my third tub and I would continue buying it. It gives me a nice energy boost. The energy isn't too crazy, it's pretty chill.
Weymouth, MA
Purchased at: GNC
Taste is great, texture is pretty good, and love the fact that they made it so you don’t have to scoop for the scooper. Zero effect for me. This is the first preworkout that has had absolutely zero effect but I felt tingles within 5 minutes of drinking. I tried different scoop amounts and played with time of day consumed... but it just never clicked with me.
Jeffersonville, IN
This preworkout is awesome. It gives You a proper boost without feeling insanely jittery but still enough Drive and energy. The flavor was pretty great. Almost like a blue raz slushie. Will deff continue to buy
Oxnard, CA
GHOST(r) LEGEND(tm) - Blue Raspberry uploaded by Ashley W.
When I first got it I was scared but after using it I felt so much better and ready for my workout. And the taste is AMAZING! taste like a blue raspberry icee & gives you so much energy GHOST(r) LEGEND(tm) - Blue Raspberry
Ghost is the best supplement company out there. Not only are the scoops always secure on top, the flavors are on point and the products always exceed my expectations. I purchase ghost legend, protein, and bcaas monthly and I’m excited to see the future of this company!!
Pasadena, TX
This pre workout gives me the boost of energy that lasts throughout my workout. It was the best tasting pre workout I've ever had. I love the fact it has no creatine so that if you wanted the creatine you can take it on the side with their other product.

Looking for your answer?