GHOST(r) LEGEND(tm) - Blue Raspberry

by Ghost

GHOST LEGEND(tm) PRE-WORKOUT GHOST LEGEND(tm) WAS CONCEIVED TO POWER LEGENDRY IN ALL OF ITS FORMS Fitness Sport Work/Study Party

Does this make you feel jittery at all? Is there a crash after?
Start your review of GHOST(r) LEGEND(tm) - Blue Raspberry!
Shelby C.
Millsap, TX
Yum! I dry scoop this for an intense burst of motivation on my heavy lift days. This product is so tasty and the pump/motivation I get is priceless. It’s pricey but not terribly. If you need help getting your head straight for the gym...this is your solution. So good.
Brandon A.
olympia
GHOST(r) LEGEND(tm) - Blue Raspberry uploaded by Brandon A.
This is the pre-workout that I used during my Africa deployment this year and loved it. I wasn’t jittery and it helped me get after it in the gym every day! Plus it’s delicious, all around my favorite brand for supplements.[product:ghostr-legend-blue-raspberry]
breyona S.
I use this prework along with other ghost products This prework out works fast and does not give a bad crash afterwards. It taste good too. It is a little sweet but you can fix that by adding a little more water. I get through my workouts effortlessly now
gabriela L.
Ewa Beach, HI
GHOST(r) LEGEND(tm) - Blue Raspberry uploaded by gabriela L.
Purchased at: GNC
This flavor was a little hard to swallow but once I started feeling the effects it was worth it. I had the best workout ever the first time i took this. I felt so energetic and pumped. My only complaint would be the price and the flavors. I really wanted to try the mango but I guess it's an occasional offer.
Christina H.
Fort Scott, KS
I will not go to the gym without a shot of pre-workout. I especially love ghost, they have a warhead flavor that I love. It dissolves pretty well unlike a lot of other brands I have tried. Ghost is pretty expensive but definitely worth the money.
Kelly F.
Weymouth, MA
Purchased at: GNC
Taste is great, texture is pretty good, and love the fact that they made it so you don’t have to scoop for the scooper. Zero effect for me. This is the first preworkout that has had absolutely zero effect but I felt tingles within 5 minutes of drinking. I tried different scoop amounts and played with time of day consumed... but it just never clicked with me.
Markus B.
Jeffersonville, IN
This preworkout is awesome. It gives You a proper boost without feeling insanely jittery but still enough Drive and energy. The flavor was pretty great. Almost like a blue raz slushie. Will deff continue to buy
Brittany G.
new braunfels , TX
This preworkout is delicious. It does give you that itchy tingley feeling when you take a whole scoop but I cut down to half a scoop and it isn't as bad and still pumps me up for the gym.
Megan S.
High Ridge, MO
I’ve tried 3 other preworkouts, but this is still my favorite. It gave me a ton of energy without feeling itchy. The price is definitely worth it.
Kate K.
Minersville, PA
Ghost is such a great gym supplement the flavors are unique and their ingredients are top quality