GHOST(r) AMINO - Fruit Punch uploaded by Kate K.

BY GHOST

GHOST(r) AMINO BCAA's + Hydration GHOST(r) AMINO WAS CONCEIVED TO SUSTAINGREATNESS AT ANY HOUR Fitness Sport Work/Study Party see more...

Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
This was my first time ever using an amino, and I'm hooked! This tasted like a sour fruit punch. It was super tart, so I couldn't take big gulps of it, but that wasn't an issue for me. It keeps me focuses and gives me energy throughout my day. The only downfall is it is super expensive. It was $40 at my local GNC.
Kate K.
So yummy! Such a great flavor. It does have that medicinal taste, but doesn't bother me one bit. Tastes like kool aid! And it helps with my muscle soreness after working out. Love this stuff, will definitely buy again! I drink it even on my rest days.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
This has got to be one of the best tasting amino blends I ever had! Not only does it pack a punch and keep me feeling good throughout the day, it's so awesome that it tell you every little thing that's in it! I use it before I go into work and it definitely gives me the focus and the caffeine kick that I need to get through my day. Also, the coconut water blend keeps me hella hydrated