BY NONE

Huge 100ml bottle of this original classic scent from Ghost. Ghost the Fragrance surrounds its wearer with an perfume aura of sensuality and femininity. Ghost characterises the qualities that make women eternally feminine, sophisticated and graceful. see more...

Kiera W.
I love this perfume! The smell is fabulous. Not too strong, but not super subtle. The packaging is so sleek! I love the shape of the bottle, it's so original. I would recommend this perfume to a friend.
Caycie H.
This is my all time favorite perfume! The bottle is sleek and brut idyl and that's how I feel wearing it
Rebecca S.
I got this perfume one year for my birthday when I was a teenager and i love the smell and packaging. The packaging is very recognise able to ghost, very sleek design of a light blue glass bottle. I would recommend this product. You can buy this product in most perfume shops.
Sian S.
My absolute favourite smell of all time. This is my everyday smell. It's light but the smell lingers in a lovely way on your skin. I run out of this smell so quickly but I just can't get enough. Just a beautiful smell.
Kayleigh R.
Central Drive, Blackpool
One of my favourite perfumes. Always chosen above any other due to its beautiful smell and the fact that its not too strong. The scent lasts for hours meaning you don't have to keep spraying yourself throughout the day. I would definitely recommend.
Salma A.
Leeds, West yorkshire
I've always loved this perfume. I used to wear it when I was younger, but somehow remember liking it a lot more than I do now. Still a good fragrance though so im giving 4 stars.
Julia B.
Absolutely adore this perfume, only had it for a week but damn, it smells so good and sweet , it's long lasting and is just an adorable bottle packaging, absolutely love it!!! Only thing I'd say is that the packaging doesn't need that extra carton bit inside be more #ecofriendly
Kinga B.
Ash Green, Coventry
I got it as a present and I really like it. Such a beautiful fragrance its not sweet it's actually pretty hard to explain what it smells like. Stay on clothes for very long time every time I use it I can smell it all day long. Recommend it
Katie S.
This perfume smells amazing. I have this one and ghost eclipse which is also a beautiful smell. I only have the travel sized bottles but I want to get the full size ones as well. They both smell amazing and I would recommend buying them.
Mirela V.
This is one of my most used perfumes ever! I've been using it over 3 4 months and I just love it! The fragrance is exactly what I am looking for myself and it keeps on me all day long!
Paula E.
Forman, ND
Does this scent attract ghosts
Habibah Z.
Sheffield , ['', '', '']
Is this a strong scent? Is it long lasting?
Jessica E.
MOLINO, FL
Is this like a new package/new time of the okd scent ghost mist? Does anyone remember that? It smelled sooo good! My gramma got it for me when I was a young teen! Sure miss it