Ghost Sweetheart Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml uploaded by michelle w.Ghost Sweetheart Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml uploaded by michelle w.

BY GHOST

Described as "sensual and enchanting", Ghost Sweetheart eau de toilette spray for women opens with top notes of sweet lemon, spearmint and pineapple, blending with a heart of rose, muguet, jasmine and heliotrope, rounded off with a base of caramel, Tonka bean, amber and vanilla. Ghost is one of Fragrance Directs most popular brands, and this Ghost Sweetheart eau de toilette spray for women is a big hit amongst our customers for its fresh, feminine scent that is the perfect fragrance for any occasion. The Ghost fashion house was established by Tanya Sarne in 1984, with the first shop opening ten years later. By 1998 the label had opened boutiques in Paris, Los Angeles and Amsterdam, as well as the flagship store in London. In 2000 Ghost launched its first fragrance, Ghost the Fragrance, and today the fragrance collection includes Deep Night, Captivating, Anticipation, Luminous and Sweetheart Eau de Toilette sprays. see more...

Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
Ghost Sweetheart is my favourite fragrance from the Ghost collection & if you’re a fan of gentle musk & subtle fruity scents, this is perfect for you. It is very feminine and gentle yet the scent is noticeable and doesn’t fade quickly at all. I always get compliments wearing this and it’s become one of my favourites. It’s also available at such a great price for a lovely fragrance, it costs around £29 for 50ml and is often available cheaper in Boots when they have deals on. Look out for the gift sets around Christmas time too, they had a beautiful one this year filled with gorgeous products such as candles and nail polishes free. The bottle is very classy and stylish too. I think this is well worth checking out.
Lauren M.
york
Amazing one of my main favourite perfumes the bottle lasted me a year and I got it three years in a row and the scent is amazing I brought it from boots very affordable and I will buy it again after my new perfume.
Jasmine W.
Rhondda Cynon Taff, Pontypridd
This is BY FAR my favourite perfume, it’s such a nice smell and lasts so long, I bought it from boots and will definitely be buying again plus I love the bottle it comes in! Definitely recommend!
Gemma R.
Another childhood fave. My bf calls this my signature scent and takes him back to when we first Met. It's not overly long lasting but for the price it's worth it. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes sweet scents
Stephanie S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
My favourite perfume ever. Its such a lovely smell and lasts all day , good price and great value for money as you only need to spray a little and it will last all day. I totally recommend this product.
michelle w.
Surrey
This perfume is so underrated and amazing. It smells sweet, but unlike some other luxury perfumes, it is not over powering at all.

This year you can purchase most of the Ghost perfumes in gift boxes (I have reviewed the Sweetheart one). These are available at Boots, at £38 for for 7 products, including a 50ml version of the perfume - it is amazing value. I think this is a lovely Christmas gift.
J❤️P G.
I love this perfume and I'm obsessed the sweet smell and it's not to harsh sweet its delicate and suitable for everyday use ❤❤❤❤❤