BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWineGhost Pines Winery
Ghost Pines Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml

Ghost Pines Winery Ghost Pines Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml

by Ghost Pines Winery

Ghost pines cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghost Pines Winery Ghost Pines Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml!
Magdalena O.
Texas
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
For Fancy nights this is the wine! I love the richness of the fruit on this wine; It gives you the experience of a very crafty, well-made wine to your palate. This product's on the pricier side ($20), but it's worth it. Pair this with your meat and let the air get off the bottle for a better experience. Aerate the wine is very important to get all those aromas.
Skylar R.
Denver
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If I could give 10 stars I would. I love the brand, wine, graphics - it’s a true package. Hopefully one day they will sponsor me so I can save money and stop spending all my money on their wine - haha!
Taylor B.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Probably my favorite, affordable wine! So smooth and easy to drink. Not sweet and rather dry.
Ashley G.
Nazareth, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of the best cabs I’ve ever had. Extremely smooth and well rounded. My husband and I loce to split a bottle!
Mary S.
This wine is delicious. I bought it at Aldi's for $5.99 and it is really good. Mildly dry but very, very smooth going down. Red wine lovers, you will not be disappointed with this wine.
dayana V.
Brooklyn , NY
This id very good for any occasion that you are celebrating whit your family, the taste is very good
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
A nice cab sav. I would recommend to friends. Most recently I enjoyed it with a nice bowl of spicy chili.
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I bought the Ghost Pines Merlot, but that isn’t available to review here. The Merlot has the most beautiful bottle! It was mainly the reason I purchased it lol. It wasn’t as smooth as I hoped it would be. I prefer to drink very smooth Merlots because they’re less likely to aggravate my acid reflux. I did like the taste though, and that beautiful bottle evoked some sort of gothic mood from me.
Huishan D.
CALGARY, AB
Great wine! I received it as a gift from friends, and it was such a treat. I enjoyed drinking it and would purchase more in the future.
Nathalie H.
Lots of character, I see great things for this company, it’s rich in ideas and edgy I love that can’t wait to experience more memories along side friends and this beautiful wine.

Looking for your answer?