Ghost Deep Night for Women - 50ml Eau de Toilette.

by Ghost

Ghost Deep Night takes its wearer into the world of feelings between day and night. Created for the woman who is not only strong, self-confident, and clever. But also sentimental and romantic as well. A freshly oriental composition. A fragrance made for love and loving.

New in original packaging

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghost Deep Night for Women - 50ml Eau de Toilette.!
Coventry
Smells like heaven, it's a strong smell but not too chemically and is somewhat sweet? I'd make it bigger, definitely as I use so much as it doesn't last as long but overall AMAZING smell
Babington row , Leicester
I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this perfume. It is the most heavenly smell in the world. I am quite picky when it comes to scents but this is one of my favourites.
Milton Keynes
Now this perfume is the best perfume that has ever entered my collection. I received this as a gift and i am genuinely too scared to use it because it smells that good.
I love this, I got it for my birthday, it lasts all day and I constantly get compliments on it everywhere I go. Such good value for money and perfect for your handbag
It's a very distinctive smell and I like that about it. I love the shape and design of the bottle, the mini version is the cutest thing ever. It doesn't last very long though
radstock
I am so in love with this smell. It's more of a night time, going out perfume. The smell lasts a real long time. The bottle is a shape of a moon which is different and cool. This is the only ghost presume I have tried so I must try the others. I would definitely buy this again and also reccomend it.
This was brought for me as a Christmas present but I really liked it. Heavy but nice scent that was long lasting. In my opinion a great autumn/winter scent (hence the 4 stars as I like to buy scents that are good all year round) Good value for money and would recommend to others.
Love this scent it's fresh not to strong lasts alday long. the design of the bottle is in a shape of a half moon n black which i love.. This is one of my favs scents use it every day
Love the smell of this. It's sexy but in a dark subtle way. Can't really compare to another as it's a unique perfume could be improved by some more top notes. I can really describe the scent except for subtle  but sexy. Definitely will buy again
This is another one of my strojg favorites and i always have a bottle of close to hand. It has a strong musky scent. My only issue is i have to respray a few times throughout that day as it doesent have a lot og staying power 🖤

Looking for your answer?