Ghost Deep Night for Women - 50ml Eau de Toilette.

by Ghost

Ghost Deep Night takes its wearer into the world of feelings between day and night. Created for the woman who is not only strong, self-confident, and clever. But also sentimental and romantic as well. A freshly oriental composition. A fragrance made for love and loving.

New in original packaging

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghost Deep Night for Women - 50ml Eau de Toilette.!
Love this one though it's discontinued, I've hoarded a bottle for years now. I used to get it all the time when I was younger. I have zero complaints about the product. The bottle is super cool too, it's shaped like a moon. The only thing I wish is that this would come back on the market.
Purchased at: Amazon
i like the way this smells. i am not sure if it lasts super long but its a nice smell. a bit sweet and deep scented
MIRPUR
Ghost Deep Night for Women - 50ml Eau de Toilette. uploaded by Safah A.
I received this as a gift about six months ago and I finally started using it!! I absolutely love mixing this intricate musky and yet feminine scent with the perfume I'm currently going through!! if you're like me and it's the intricate and deep scents that inspire you than go ahead and try it out! Also I just love the packaging and the beautiful bottle it makes me feel straight out of a dark fantastical fairy tale !!
Codsall, Wolverhampton
What can I say about this beautiful perfume. I absolutely love it. The bottle is the perfect size and the shape is well thought out. I love the smell of it and it lasts all day. The smell is sweet but almost like a mens fragrance at the same time. I've been wearing this for years and it's my favourite
Such a gorgeous smell, sticks around for a good while, can always smell it, no need to keep spraying all the time. I don’t think you can improve this product as you either love it or hate it, I’ve used this product many of times. Definitely recommend.
This perfume is to die for. I spray at least 4 pumps around my neck & shoulder area, but it stays on all day. The scent even stays on your clothes, hence why I use it. I do get compliments sometimes on the smell, saying it’s nice. So I would recommend.
east grinstead
This is by far my favourite perfume! The smell is lush and it lasts all day so I never have to apply again! I would improve this product by having a push down lid as this is a pouring bottle. Other than that I can’t fault this product!
Rock Ferry, Birkenhead
My favourite perfume ever! I have 3 bottles of this on my dressing table haha! Everything about this perfume is stunning, the packaging, the bottle, the smell. I would 10000% buy again (once I run out again)
Good scent for night. Not too strong but also noticeable. Bottle is very cute and aesthetically pleasing. Scent can be a little grating if directly smelled though.
This perfume smells amazing and is long duration. I love spraying myself in perfume just to smell nice. I got it in December and only had to get a new one in September next year. Amazing perfume.

Looking for your answer?