BY SCANNON

Ghost Deep Night Eau de Toilette: Ghost fragrances were first launched in 1999 by British fashion house, Ghost. A favourite for more than a decade, Ghost now has over 15 fragrances in its range. Deep Night is the perfect fragrance for everyday wear. It is feminine, mysterious and sexy, with a complex floral scent. Heart notes of apricot, peach and white wood are underpinned by a complex amber and vanilla base. The floral top notes of rose and cereus add a light, vibrant accent to the fruity core. see more...

Hannah P.
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
My absolute go to scent and definitely the one I'm most known for. I love the fact that there is both depth and femininity to the perfume. I think it is the perfect mixture that makes it suitable for both day and night wear.

However I do find that it doesn't have the best staying power and I have to refresh throughout the day. It is a down side but not a big enough one to stop me repurchasing.
Abby M.
Exeter
I adore this scent. It is very sweet and feminine with complex twists. It is very fruity and refreshing and I'm addicted to using it! The presentation of the cresent-shaped bottle looks lovely and mysterious. It can be a struggle to hold the bottle but you get used to the shape and how to easily spray it. Considering i bought mind on offer, i am very disappointed i only purchased one! you get a lot of use out of one bottle, I guarantee if you buy it you will not be disappointed!

My only down side to the product is that it doesn't last ALL day, but only a few hours. therefore it wouldn't be great relying on it for a work day, yet it is perfect for  a night out! Only a small complaint, still my absolute favourite scent!
Megan M.
I love this! Is quite sweet but fruity as well. It's strong so lasts well on me. I think the bottle design is so nice and really good value. Would buy again