BY GHOST ADVENTURES

Shayla M.
Wheeling, WV
I find this show pretty entertaining honestly. I don't think 99% of the "evidence" they show is real, probably mostly staged, but it's funny to watch them all run around and yell at empty rooms. It's a good time if you're looking for something moderately spooky.
MK J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is very interesting and entertaining. They investigate many different states with interesting ghosts stories that are apart of history. So it can be educational too
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have to admit I have been watching this show since it started years ago. It's not so much because I think they are for real but it is an awesome comedy to me. Plus they do show me places I would love to go visit and do my own paranormal research. It is a fun show to watch.
Deja C.
lol yea but she is was a niece good tbig niece I and she really not is the niece best niece niece I and ever I was so happy scared excited to be go back and see watch movies with me I and a baby boy girl I got swear I got my niece dad and dad niece I love and my niece mom
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Seriously have no shame in watching this show. I love Zak & Aaron, they get so into what they're doing and genuinely react to things that happen so you know none of it's fake... Okay, maybe a few things here and there, but overall it's something for those people who are truly interested in the paranormal.
Megan C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the history that you gain from watching some of these shows. It's very entertaining. I don't know if I believe its real though but I do get caught in the moment and spooked out by this show. I do think you should at least watch one episode whether you believe it or not it's a good laugh.
Ashley J.
My all time favorite paranormal show! I love how they show their evidence as soon as it happens versus showing everything at the end! And with all the guys being hot it's a total must watch haha! Go ahead and turn off the lights and get your spook on!
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
Ghost Adventures is absolutely in my top 3 favorite shows. I know true skeptics won't enjoy it. I highly recommend this show to anyone even remotely interested in the paranormal. They do a lot of research before they do an investigation. It's important to them that they can separate fact from local legend. They often use the info they obtain through this research during the lockdown. They'll use names of people who have lived or died on the property, often leading to direct answers to to their questions caught on digital recorders. Great show for anyone who's curious about spirits and hauntings. It's fun!
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I immediately loved this show after watching their premiere episode. I had my doubts because I am the typical skeptic that unless I am there and experience it, I won't believe it. Despite my skepticism, this show seems much more real to me. It feels personal. It's going to sound weird, but it feels like I am watching a really professionally made Youtube channel on paranormal investigations. That's what makes it seem much more real to me. I love their personalities. their reactions seem legit. I feel like I am there with them lol They just don't seem like the other paranormal programs that are out. It doesn't feel to me like a hollywood production. I recommend watching it.
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I personally love the show. I have seen SO many paranormal shows where the "evidence" just looks undeniably fake or is impossible to even make out (dark, blurry photos and scratchy EVPs), but this show, particularly the first season, has left me feeling like maybe there are things around us we can't explain. The groups' chemistry as friends and their humorous banter adds personality to the show. Zak's attractiveness is also a plus! Their reactions are hysterical! For paranormal investigators they are easily spooked XD Anyone looking for a good ghost show to watch at night or on a rainy afternoon should try the first season and see how they like it :)
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
Are they having any new episodes?
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite investigator on the show?
Caren R.
muito boa a série recomendo ,eu particularmente não sabia o quanto seria boa ,mas depois que comecei a assistir ,não parei mais ,recomendo assistam vocês vão se surpreender ....