BY GHIRARDELLI

Savor a moment that will carry you through your day with Milk Chocolate Covered Coconut. The perfect combination to satisfy both your crunchy and sweet cravings. Feel good about snacking with these crunchy nuts and smooth Ghirardelli milk chocolate. Ghirardelli controls all steps for the ultimate quality. They select only the highest-quality cocoa beans, use a unique roasting process for intense chocolate taste, refine to achieve the ultimate velvety smoothness and conche extensively to bring out unique, sophisticated flavors. Perfect for a premium touch at the office, lobby, or at home. Each bag weighs 4.8oz. see more...

Drew R.
Payson
I might just have a sweet spot for this brand because I visited the factory In San Francisco but they really do have a rich non-commercial taste that you can't find with any other brand of chocolate
Milly B.
Wilmington
These chocolates are so soft, they melt in your mouth. I love these so much. Worth it everytime I buy. I give them as gifts in gift baskets and I buy them almost every week for myself.
Aries K.
Top Of The World
Okay so chocolate and caramel in one item is perfection and they hit the spot just right with a milky blend of chocolate and an even better blend of caramel you can never go wrong ever
Jamie B.
Goldston
Chocolate and coconut are two of my favorite things. Doves chocolate has always been a favorite and when you have girls in the house you can't keep enough of it on hand. Would definitely recommend this to friends.
Tori C.
Amazing amazing amazing. I love these, especially when you are craving something sweet but don't want to overdo it with heavy breads and pastries. The chocolate taste really smooth and sweet and the coconut is in perfect ratio to the rest of the bag.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Madjsom M.
Collinsville, MS
This chocolate is good. I don't really eat that much chocolate but I had to choose something. I think this chocolate would be good to eat.
Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
These are soooo good! Being a fan of anything coconut what could be better than adding chocolate to it? Nice to have as a little pick me up in the day
Lesley A.
I haven’t tried this but it sounds amazing coconut milk is really good for you to do i wouldn’t be surprised if this is as good as I think t would be
Arden M.
I love munching on these little squares when I need a mid day sweet pick me up. They're the perfect size to fulfill your sweet tooth craving!