BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Savor a moment that will carry you through your day with Milk Chocolate Covered Coconut. The perfect combination to satisfy both your crunchy and sweet cravings. Feel good about snacking with these crunchy nuts and smooth Ghirardelli milk chocolate. Ghirardelli controls all steps for the ultimate quality. They select only the highest-quality cocoa beans, use a unique roasting process for intense chocolate taste, refine to achieve the ultimate velvety smoothness and conche extensively to bring out unique, sophisticated flavors. Perfect for a premium touch at the office, lobby, or at home. Each bag weighs 4.8oz.

Stephanie P.
Most amazing thing I have ever put in my mouth. I only have once in a blue moon . Super amazing. A little pricey but worth it and anything else won’t compare to it . Worth a repeat purchase . Defiantly with it
Milly B.
Wilmington
These chocolates are so soft, they melt in your mouth. I love these so much. Worth it everytime I buy. I give them as gifts in gift baskets and I buy them almost every week for myself.
Drew R.
Layton, UT
I might just have a sweet spot for this brand because I visited the factory In San Francisco but they really do have a rich non-commercial taste that you can't find with any other brand of chocolate
Jamie B.
Goldston
Chocolate and coconut are two of my favorite things. Doves chocolate has always been a favorite and when you have girls in the house you can't keep enough of it on hand. Would definitely recommend this to friends.
Logan S.
Miami
Men, you cant go wrong with these when its that time of the month for your lovely lady! Pair these with a couple flowers and a bottle of ibuprofen, and she'll love you forever!
Tori C.
Amazing amazing amazing. I love these, especially when you are craving something sweet but don't want to overdo it with heavy breads and pastries. The chocolate taste really smooth and sweet and the coconut is in perfect ratio to the rest of the bag.
Arabella K.
Van Horne
Okay so chocolate and caramel in one item is perfection and they hit the spot just right with a milky blend of chocolate and an even better blend of caramel you can never go wrong ever
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Madjsom M.
Collinsville, MS
This chocolate is good. I don't really eat that much chocolate but I had to choose something. I think this chocolate would be good to eat.
Cristina R.
Omg I bought so many of these already! I love coconut and chocolate? Winner! I found this at Target and went back again. Flavor is yummy. I highly recommend it!