BY GHIRARDELLI #56 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The luxuriously deep and velvety all-natural taste in Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate will satisfy your sweet tooth. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure as the chocolate lingers and time stands still. Each Ghirardelli Intense Dark Twilight Delight 72% cacao bag weighs 4.87 oz and contains 13 squares. Perfect for a premium touch at the office, lobby, or at home. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Ina N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have tried all of the Ghiradelli chocolate and by far this is the absolute best one. It’s dark chocolate so for all of you that like something softer on the pallet, don’t waste your money. This is the chocolate equivalent of a strong bottle of red wine, which by the way goes very well with.
rachel c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I eat these everyday!!!!!!! (Almost) This chocolate tastes sooooo good and is amazing I can’t believe people can make such a delectable piece of goodness . Definitely my favorite from the brand. The flavor is exquisite and tasty!!!! Serve with a drink or alone they taste great either way!!!
Noor A.
Lincoln
This is a really good snack to eat at school or work it’s very delicious very chocolatey and it will also fill you up real well and I always like to put this on a cracker and marshmallows and it’s like so good and I would recommend this to anyone that’s in two chocolates
Abbey W.
Saint charles, MO
I’m eating this as I speak. I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate and generally look for the higher cocoa percentage as it has less sugar. This is really tasty and doesn’t make you feel guilty for snacking on a little square when you have a sweet tooth.
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Excellent. This chocolate is as it states, intense, but in a good way. Its all very smooth, the guest bite you know it's dark, very pure tasting, and slightly buttery, which cuts out the bite of a little bitterness. Its a beautiful piece of chocolate too, i will buy this forever.
Stephanie M.
This dark chocolate is so indulgent. It isn’t too sweet or too bitter. It’s smooth and silky, and I love slowly savoring a small piece at a time. It’s high quality chocolate, especially for the affordable price. This makes a great gift too.
Jennifer F.
Springdale, AR
Fantastic dark dark chocolate! Not too sweet but smooth and delicious! This dark chocolate bar is not as bitter as others and has a wonderful texture! The price is not bad at all! Definitely recommended if you like Dark Chocolate!
Priscilla A.
Azusa , CA
My mom is crazy about dark chocolates , these are probably her favorite chocolates . A little pricey but definitely worth the price ! I think she eats this maybe once a month, Definitely recommend this if you enjoy dark chocolate
Madison W.
Washington , DC
This is my go-to chocolate. So rich and dark so I love to have a little bit of it to hold me over as an afternoon snack. It may seem expensive but it’s not compared to some other small batch brands which can be double the price.
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love dark chocolate. Like really love it. Especially super dark chocolate because I get my chocolate craving with one square and not have to eat a million calories. However, this chocolate doesn’t seem as dark as it could be at the percentage level. It’s smooth. And has great taste. But it doesn’t quite satisfy that chocolate lust the way it should. I’d buy and eat it again. But not if I want a super low cal way to have my chocolate and eat it too.