BY GHIRARDELLI #71 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep and velvety all-natural taste in Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate will satisfy your sweet tooth. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure as the chocolate lingers and time stands still. Each Ghirardelli Intense Dark Twilight Delight 72% cacao bag weighs 4.87 oz and contains 13 squares. Perfect for a premium touch at the office, lobby, or at home.

Gavin S.
Conway, AR
THIS CHOCOLATE IS AMAZING! It is bitter (hence the 72% cacao) but the higher percents are what makes it healthier. Buying this chocolate keeps me from logging out on other worse options for desserts. I can literally eat one piece or half a piece and my desire for sweet be fulfilled without the such guilty feeling afterward. Definitely recommend - can take some getting used to with people who are used to milk chocolate or regular less % dark.
kierra 🌙.
Muncie, IN
If I could pick any kind of chocolate to eat, it would forever be dark chocolate. I like the richness/bitterness paired with sweet notes you get from this twisted darkness version! & it’s not super expensive either. I could pick these up anytime I have a sweet tooth and be totally satisfied :) love me some Ghirardelli! Ghirardelli Chocolate Intense Dark Twilight Delight
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
Dark chocolate is a controversial chocolate, but not for me. I prefer dark chocolate over any other kind and Ghirrardelli Ghirardelli Intense Dark TwilightDelight 72% is some of the best you can get. Not only is the taste exquisite but it brings back memories of going to the Ghirrardelli store as a kid and getting hot chocolate. It’s the ultimate comfort chocolate.
rachel c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I eat these everyday!!!!!!! (Almost) This chocolate tastes sooooo good and is amazing I can’t believe people can make such a delectable piece of goodness . Definitely my favorite from the brand. The flavor is exquisite and tasty!!!! Serve with a drink or alone they taste great either way!!!
Noor A.
Lincoln
This is a really good snack to eat at school or work it’s very delicious very chocolatey and it will also fill you up real well and I always like to put this on a cracker and marshmallows and it’s like so good and I would recommend this to anyone that’s in two chocolates
Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
When I need a dark chocolate fix, I always go for this exact box of ghirardelli chocolates. They’re tart and intense dark chocolate taste satisfies my cravings every single time I buy them. I recommend this product to anyone who enjoys dark chocolate
Alicia D.
Atlanta
My boyfriend buys me a pack of these a few times a year, and I love them so much. Even my boyfriend, who isn’t a fan of dark chocolate, thinks they taste amazing. They are quite dry/bitter, but I think it makes it all the better.
Sherri C.
I am a chocolate lover and absolutely LOVE dark chocolate. This has a sweet but slightly bitter taste which I love when it comes to dark chocolate. In the evenings when my craving hits me this satisfies my sweet tooth completely.
Brandi G.
Denison,TX
I love dark chocolate more than any other candy or chocolate and this by far is my favorite. It’s my go too comfort snack when I’m on my period or just not in a good mood. Even my boyfriend who hates chocolate loves this brand
Abbey P.
Milwaukee
I love dark chocolate so for me this was delicious! I eat this as a snack after dinner and it’s rich and creamy. It just melts in your mouth. Mouth watering! Affordable and available to purchase at your local Target or Walmart.