Ghirrardelli Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberry

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

• Ghirardelli chocolate covered blueberries are perfect for snacking and sharing
  • Ghirardelli chocolates deliver the perfect balance of intense, slow-melting Ghirardelli chocolate and luscious ingredients
  • We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans to create our proprietary bean blend and roast them to perfection, then we slow-blend in the purest ingredients to achieve our award-winning chocolate
  • Made in USA.

Ingredients

Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin - an Emulsifier, Vanilla), Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Natural Flavors, Tapioca Syrup, Tapioca Dextrin, Confectioner's Glaze.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghirrardelli Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberry!
How would you rate this product?
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ghirrardelli Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberry uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love these they taste delicious Dip in dark chocolate. Watt great combination highly recommend this you will not be disappointed dark Chocolate smothered over fresh fruit what A great combination
Patty D.
Burton, MI
My mouth is watering as I'm writing this lol if you love blueberries and dark chocolate then you will absolutely love these. They don't taste artificial or cheap.
Soupy M.
Sanford, FL
Chocolate and fruit is the best combination. This is such a great flavor. I love blueberries. It is very affordable. I would definitely buy this product again. I eat this every day. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
bianca R.
Andover, MA
Yummmyyy!!! This is one of my favorites ! I usually get them at whole foods! I love chocolate covered blueberries they are the best! This brand is amazing for chocolate ! So tasty! Love love ! Always a repeat customer !!
Lisa P.
There’s nothing I love more than chocolate and blueberries and this is the perfect combination of both. I can eat a whole bag of these beauties. Especially great to sneak into a movie theatre. Fruity creamy deliciousness.
Amy K.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I am a sucker for just about anything blueberry and chocolate so when the two combine i have to try. I typically find these at Target for a comparable price to other brands, I think that this is the best choclate covered blueberry on the market.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolates are a must buy for my family.  Not only do they taste so good and are very healthy for you.  This is my favorite of Chocolates that I eat.  I purchased these at Walmart about a month ago and have been buying them every since.  I would recommend everyone to try these chocolates.
Kimberly T.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When packing care packages for my college daughter we always throw in her favorite chocolate covered blueberry.  Fresh chocolate flavor and easy to carry and mail packaging make these fruity chocolate treats the favorite of everyone
Bree T.
Cottage Grove, MN
These are so so so good. They’re creamy, rich and smooth. I love the taste of blueberries too!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
These are amazing! Great snack plus they are healthy . Great flavor, great price! Nothing compares!!! Love them. Would definitely recommend . Very good value and good quality product. I love the red ones too

Looking for your answer?