Ghirrardelli Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberry uploaded by Diana C.

BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

• Ghirardelli chocolate covered blueberries are perfect for snacking and sharing
  • Ghirardelli chocolates deliver the perfect balance of intense, slow-melting Ghirardelli chocolate and luscious ingredients
  • We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans to create our proprietary bean blend and roast them to perfection, then we slow-blend in the purest ingredients to achieve our award-winning chocolate
  • Made in USA.

Ingredients

Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin - an Emulsifier, Vanilla), Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Natural Flavors, Tapioca Syrup, Tapioca Dextrin, Confectioner's Glaze.

Joyce M.
Orange, VA
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolates are a must buy for my family.  Not only do they taste so good and are very healthy for you.  This is my favorite of Chocolates that I eat.  I purchased these at Walmart about a month ago and have been buying them every since.  I would recommend everyone to try these chocolates.
bianca r.
Yummmyyy!!! This is one of my favorites ! I usually get them at whole foods! I love chocolate covered blueberries they are the best! This brand is amazing for chocolate ! So tasty! Love love ! Always a repeat customer !!
MARIA J.
BROOKLYN, NY
Ghirardelli is definitely on the higher-end of the drugstore chocolate spectrum but they aren't my favorite. I think they are overhyped and a bit too bitter for my taste.
Christine N.
Minneapolis
I love Ghirardelli chocolates, but this flavor wasn't my favorite. I tried it once, but wouldn't buy it again. So many other amazing options with Ghirardelli though.
Mikel A.
Nashua
I have tried to scan you over and over and over and I keep giving it a chance after chance but no way I cannot I don’t like the flavoring I don’t like the way it tastes I think it’s too strong and I like to mix the flavors nothing nothing at all nothing about this highway and it’s expensive
Kimberly T.
Plano, TX
When packing care packages for my college daughter we always throw in her favorite chocolate covered blueberry.  Fresh chocolate flavor and easy to carry and mail packaging make these fruity chocolate treats the favorite of everyone
Lisa P.
There’s nothing I love more than chocolate and blueberries and this is the perfect combination of both. I can eat a whole bag of these beauties. Especially great to sneak into a movie theatre. Fruity creamy deliciousness.
Patty D.
Burton, MI
My mouth is watering as I'm writing this lol if you love blueberries and dark chocolate then you will absolutely love these. They don't taste artificial or cheap.
Amy K.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I am a sucker for just about anything blueberry and chocolate so when the two combine i have to try. I typically find these at Target for a comparable price to other brands, I think that this is the best choclate covered blueberry on the market.
Soupy M.
a
Chocolate and fruit is the best combination. This is such a great flavor. I love blueberries. It is very affordable. I would definitely buy this product again. I eat this every day. I would definitely recommend this product to others.