BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Savor a moment that will carry you through your day with Dark Chocolate-Covered Blueberry. Ghirardelli controls all steps for the ultimate quality. They select only the highest-quality cocoa beans, use a unique roasting process for intense chocolate taste, refine to achieve the ultimate velvety smoothness and conche extensively to bring out unique, sophisticated flavors. Perfect for a premium touch at the office, lobby, or at home. Each bag weighs 4.8oz.

Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are some of the best dark chocolate covered blueberries. I love to keep these in the fridge and eat them whenever I am feeling a sweet craving. They are so good! I highly recommend them!
Gisele P.
Torrington, CT
I love chocolate and this it's really good. I'm not sure if it's healthy, but I like. Some times I buy to eat at the same time, because I can not have home. Because if I have I'll eat a lot.
Dahlia M.
Chatsworth, CA
You do get a nice little tinge if blueberry that compliments the dark chocolate EXTREMELY well but for some reason it just is not my favorite.
Viola D.
HOLDEN, MA
Yummmmmmy!! I have to hide these from my kids they are so good, if left out they will be devoured!! Nice treat every once in awhile
Xochi R.
Woodland Hills
I could eat these all the time!! They're so tasty and I accidentally end up eating the whole bag