BY GHIRARDELLI #30 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Minis Assortment make it easy turn any time of day into a premium snack moment. These delicious chocolate squares combine the luscious, slow-melting Ghirardelli taste you love with delicious flavors of crunchy almonds, silky caramel and coarse sea salt. And because they're wrapped individually, it's never been easier to steal a savory moment for yourself, any time of the day.

Cassie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ghiradelli chocolate is so fresh and rich tasting. I don’t eat it very often but I am truly obsessed. It is as good if not better than Hersey’s but it is different quality. I love the packaging & my favorite flavor is milk chocolate. The best is going to the ghiradelli factory in San Francisco & getting fresh chocolate in an ice cream Sunday. I highlyyyy recommend!!!!
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I love you’re a deli chocolates there a little bit on the pricey side but they’re totally worth it I only get them on special occasions because I want to keep them special the salted caramel and chocolate is my by far favorite flavor of them I don’t know what it is about salt and caramel and chocolate but that make sure is just so good to me
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
The size of the minis is perfect for filling that sweet tooth. I do think these are a bit pricey for the amount you get, however. I’m not a fan of all the flavors, so I tend to use them to fill a candy dish that I share. Wouldn’t recommend as a gift for that purpose, but they are great for sharing and have a little something for everyone.
Stina T.
Novato
I am fortunate to live near Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco and have tried probably every single one of these chocolates. I can’t recommend them enough. These bites of thin chocolate offer a burst of flavor inside ranging from peppermint to Carmel to raspberry. Who could dislike that. The assorted chocolates make a great gift and aren’t overly expensive.
Whitney B.
Carencro, LA
I try to keep these is a dish at my desk at work for the guys and the pregnant lady in my office to snack on. Haha. The assortment I buy has caramel, mint, raspberry, and plain dark chocolate. I love all of them, but the mint is probably my favorite. The chocolate is rich, but not too sweet. Great for an after lunch snack to satisfy the sweet tooth.
Taylor Z.
Lehi, UT
This chocolate is such great quality. I love this pack because it gives a good variety and there are enough to share. It is also a good value for the amount in the bag. I highly recommend anything Ghirardelli!
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirrardelli chocolate is absolutely amazing! I mean who in their right mind couldn’t like chocolate? This has been my go to for a very very long time. I eat this every once in awhile. It’s one of my favorite brands of chocolate of course. I’d definitely recommend it to any chocolate lover.
Marissa N.
Fleming Island, FL
These mini chocolates are a crowd favorite at our house. I love how they are packaged individually so they stay fresh. They’re always so rich & delicious. My only complaint is that there’s one flavor I don’t really like (but my husband eats those ones for me). Overall, so good!!
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
When I'm feeling decadent and wanting to pamper myself, I pair these with fresh fruit and pour myself a glass of wine . I actually meditate with these squares of chocolate on my tongue, letting them melt there. There are several flavors that are all creamy, rich, and luxurious.
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I received these as a Christmas present and ate them all within 2 days. They were delicious! The different flavors give a nice variety to choose from. It is better then a lot of different chocolate bars I have tried in the past. I would recommend this brand to others.