Ghirardelli White Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers

by Ghirardelli

Inspire your inner candy maker and create impressive yet easy dipped treats with Ghirardelli White Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers. These easy-to-use Ghirardelli melting wafers offer consistent results with no tempering required. Simply melt, dip, chill and enjoy. Make everything from truffles to dipped strawberries and covered pretzels in no time with a smooth-as-silk texture and lustrous sheen. Sweet vanilla flavor highlights your dipped treats and candies. This melting candy is made with high-quality ingredients to create delicious treats. Ghirardelli candy melts are kosher certified. Elevate your baking from great to extraordinary with Ghirardelli baking supplies. Ghirardelli makes life a bite better.

Is this actually white chocolate???
Start your review of Ghirardelli White Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers!
Jaime S.
Corryton, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli White Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers uploaded by Jaime S.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This Ghirardelli chocolate is superior to other chocolate brands. It has a creaminess to it that other chocolates just can’t touch. It’s good by itself but we love it best on our strawberries.
Shakima J.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ghirardelli White Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers uploaded by Shakima J.
Ghirardelli White Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers uploaded by Shakima J.
They're the best chocolate wafers melts on the market, to me. They're easy to use, they melt fast and stay soft for longer than other brands I've used. They're also milk chocolatelty, so they melt when you eat them. Basically the consistency is great! I would definitely recommend these to everyone I know that makes sweet treats.
Capri B.
Lynwood, IL
Ghirardelli White Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers uploaded by Capri B.
Ghirardelli White Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers uploaded by Capri B.
These were perfect for making hot chocolate bombs! The flavor is really nice and smooth. The wafers were really easy to melt in the microwave and had a velvety smooth finish! I’m sure chocolate covered strawberries would be amazing using these wafers!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Ghirardelli White Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers uploaded by Danielle P.
Ghirardelli White Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers uploaded by Danielle P.
SUPER EASY! just pour desired amount of Chocolate in a heat safe bowl and warm them up. Dip whatever your little heart desires, in my case I picked strawberrys. Even though they weren't the prettiest they tasted amazing with these chocolates and so easy to do. Next I'm doing marshmallows
Heather M.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are very good for chocolate covered strawberries as well as hot chocolate bombs. I made several cocoa bombs over the winter and this is what I used. They are a little pricey but the flavor is worth the price!
lorena C.
Pomona, CA
Este chocolate me gusta mucho lo uso para haser postres y me funciono muy bien es muy facil de usar y ba perfect con frutas y galletas
Gabrielle B.
P C Beach, FL
Ghirardelli White Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers uploaded by Gabrielle B.
Ghirardelli White Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers uploaded by Gabrielle B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for melting and for celebrations. I used this to make a cake topper for my nephew’s birthday and it melted perfectly! Tastes great and is easy to use :)
Alice P.
Debary, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
I just love white chocolate. I purchased these as a dipper for some strawberries for my New Years Party and they were a hit ! This chocolate is creamy and sweet. Melt and dip and enjoy. They come in a seable bag to keep the leftovers fresh
Tara A.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Amazon
This chocolate was so smooth and tasted so good! It was perfect to make my hot chocolate bombs with. I have tried it with other chocolate and they do not meet the standards of this. I definitely will always use this to make my chocolate treats with!
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,207 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite brand of chocolate to use when I’m doing any type of baking. It’s a little more expensive then other brands but it’s worth the price for the quality and flavor. It’s easy to melt and use and it also comes in other flavors.