BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli’s White Chocolate Sauce is great for almost any beverage or dessert. Now it’s available in this convenient 17 oz. squeeze bottle. Can you think of anything better than authentic Ghirardelli White Chocolate Sauce right out of a bottle? Quick, convenient, and deeply satisfying, you will find this syrup to be smooth and creamy and infused with real vanilla. Ghirardelli white chocolate syrup makes it easy to prepare extra special treats like flavored espresso, gourmet coffee or maybe you just want to use it to top your ice cream or brownies. Imagine all the fun you'll have coming up with new ways to use it! You'll be enchanted with Ghirardelli White Chocolate syrup, it is made for you to simply enjoy. With this easy-to-use 17 oz. bottle, the possibilities are endless.

• What!!?? When did this happen?? And is it any good?1 Answers
  • What other flavors will be coming out with this product c...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison  M.
East Dixfield, ME
This sauce is absolutely amazing. It tastes so good and a definete buy! I made strawberry cheese cake and let me tell you, this over the top of it was heaven. I give it a 10 out of 10. You will not regret buying this product.
Amanda B.
I have not tried this flavor yet, but I WILL be buying it . If it is anything like the Carmel , or chocolate, I will love it. It's perfect for making coffee drinks at home. Huge fan of this brand.
Amber P.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I haven't used this product but I love anything this brand! Especially their chocolate so I am going to probably guess their chocolate sauce is just as good
Kaley A.
This stuff is literally life. I LOVE it! I use it in my coffee, iced coffee, and hot cocoa. I would eat it plain if that was socially acceptable as well ;]
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
These are very good. I use it to top my ice cream or maybe my coffee. It is almost as good as melting the white chocolate and using that as syrup.
Love the flavor of this! Use it on my coffee every morning! Everyone always ask what's my secret, and it's as simple as this white chocolate!
jazzmine a.
Citrus Hts, CA
Looks like it will be very tasty cant wait to try! hope they come out with all of the same flavors as their chocolates!
Tori B.
I'll take 10 bottles of this. Oh my gosh it's like heaven in your mouth. If you haven't tried it you have too
Kathryn P.
Snoqualmie, WA
Top off my coffee in the morning, skip the coffee shop and have the same flavor minus the high price tag.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing! It helps bring some great flavor to my frappes! I bet it's great on ice cream too.
jazzmine a.
Citrus Hts, CA
What other flavors will be coming out with this product concept?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What!!?? When did this happen?? And is it any good?