Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateChocolates & Chocolate CandyGhirardelli
Valentine's Day Premium Chocolate Assortment Heart Gift - 378oz

Ghirardelli Valentine's Day Premium Chocolate Assortment Heart Gift - 3.78oz

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Milk chocolate with caramel filling; dark chocolate with white mint filling; 60% cacao dark chocolate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ghirardelli Valentine's Day Premium Chocolate Assortment Heart Gift - 3.78oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My favorite is the milk chocolate caramel in reviews
Napa, CA
Love how it melts in my mouth and the filling is the perfect amount. My favorite is the milk chocolate caramel
Port Orange, FL
What isn't there to love about Ghirardelli Chocolate? Nothing as far as I am concerned! One of the few ways I actually enjoy dark chocolate is when it is paired with mint and OMG!!! how melt in your mouth delicious are these??!! Yum! Milk chocolate has always been my first love when it comes to chocolates. Fill it with the decadent, silky caramel and wow....pure heaven. I didn't rate a full 5 only due to the fact that I am not a solid dark chocolate fan. For those who are, this is a triple threat home run! Ut-oh, I am starting to have withdrawals already. I love it in the heart shaped box for Valentines Day gift giving. Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Premium Assortment Mini Red Heart Gift is a gift appropriate for all ages and also goes great after a meal.
Lakeland, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
one of the greatest tasting chocolate. Really creamy and smooth. great taste. I sometimes get this when it's valentine's or christmas just for myself to chow on. My mom loves them too so I am always buying them for her so she ends up buying more right after.
Eastford, CT
All of the chocolates in this box are AMAZING. They are all so rich and creamy. I like that there is a variety of different flavors in this box instead of all of the chocolates being the same. This will make a perfect gift for a loved one, coworker, or really just about anyone who likes chocolate
absolutely one of the best chocolates ever. my favorite is the caramel fill squares. the chocolate and the caramel both melt in your mouth and taste so smooth and delicious. they have great chocolate to caramel ratio so its the perfect mix. my fiance doesnt allow me to buy these anymore because they dont last more that an hour with me lol i sneak them into the cart anyway lol
West Bend, WI
You can't go wrong with quality ghirardelli chocolates. They hit the spot every time and are worth the money.
Tampa, FL
Love these chocolates . Boyfriend bought me this for Valentine's Day . I loved it . The only thing I don't like is that it's an assortment so it mostly had dark chocolate . And I don't like dark chocolate .
Blacksburg, SC
I've always been the little yellow box girl when it comes to assorted chocolates but this past Valentine's Day I went for this little red heart and oh my it was delicious. Never thought I would go against my favorite but this almost takes the cake. I love the salted caramels and even the plain chocolate is amazing.
Modesto, CA
I got this assortment for my boyfriend for v day. He's not a chocolate lover but he absolutely loved these chocolates. So creamy!
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I'd love someone forever if they bought me a box of these chocolates because they are so good!

Looking for your answer?