BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Reward yourself with the perfect combination of our rich, slow-melting dark chocolate and luscious strawberry fillings. Savor a moment that will carry you through your day.

Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not my favorite of their flavors but that doesn’t mean this doesn’t taste delicious. It does hold that strawberry flavor well, which is great with the chocolate! But I can’t eat it for too long just because of how rich the strawberry is with the chocolate.
🌸Kimberly🌸 G.
Deer Park
This chocolate doesn’t deserve 5⭐️’s it deserves 10🌟’s!!! This is the best chocolate I’ve ever tasted!!! I wish they would have it yr round but it’s only sold for Valentine’s Day!! If they can have them yr round this would be the only chocolate I’ll ever purchase!!!!
rachel c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Even though some people don’t like fruit and chocolate this is amazing!!! The dark chocolate is the perfect ratio of dark cocoa. The strawberry makes these savory candies so much better and I can’t stop eating them.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
My new favorite flavor. I bought a variety pack after Valentine’s Day and thought ehh I’ll just give the strawberry ones to my kid Bc I hate berry/chocolate combo. But I tried one and it tasted amazing. Love the richness and tartness combination of the dark chocolate and strawberries.
Rachel N.
Baltimore
These were actually quite the pleasant surprise. Two of my favorite flavors, chocolate and strawberries, married well and made rich, sweet music together. Too bad it's only a Valentine's Day thing. Hate that they limit so many of their best flavors that way (i.e., milk truffle)
Hilary L.
Yum these are so delicious. They have a wonderful strawberry later in the center and it mixes perfectly with the dark chocolate. Being a bit of a chocolate addict I have to hide them or I will eat the whole pack.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the BEST. I love Ghirardelli anyway, but these are the best ones. The flavor is so nice and actually tastes like strawberries! I can't always find them in stores, but if you can, you need to try them.
Hazel M.
Wayland, MI
Ghirardelli Valentine's Dark Chocolate & Strawberry Squares are sinfully good. A slight bitter dark chocolate combined with a hint of sweetness in the center of strawberry, it will bring out the naughty in your angel. For a extra treat for your Valentine, Fill a cupcake tin half way with Chocolate Cake batter, place one Ghirardelli Valentine's Dark & Strawberry square in the center, cover with other half of batter and bake according to your recipe.
Chandler W.
Konawa , OK
I don't really like fruit pastes in my chocolate, but the
quality of this chocolate is so amazing that I really don't
even care! It is a little expensive so I don't buy it very often.
It has a really nice flavor and it is a top notch candy bar!
My sister loves this brand! If you like fruit flavored chocolate,
this is perfect!
Kayleigh F.
I love these around valentine's day. They are so festive. I eat them about once a year whenever I come across them. The flavor of the chocolate is great as always, but the filling is too sweet and artificial-tasting. They are on the expensive side, but for valentine's day, I wouldn't mind splurging.