Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Emma W.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Improve the quality of your baked goods with this premium Unsweetened Cocoa from Ghirardelli. Including a recipe on the back, this premium baking cocoa gives you the option of using for a Ghirardelli-approved baked good or other recipes so you can always use rich, high-quality cocoa. This 100% unsweetened cocoa gives the option of sweetening to your preferred level while maintaining a deep chocolate taste.

Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
Ghirardelli is itself a big name in chocolates manufacturers but I have used this cocoa powder for make hot chocolate and yes it turns out very well..I am using it every time whenever I am making cake also..Thumbs up for thisšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
This is my go to for everything from chocolate cake to cookies and mochas/hot cocoa. The flavor is unrivaled and the price is good. I don't prefer the bag/pouch package but I decant into a plastic snap container anyway. The only thing this cocoa does that I don't like is it covers up some of the butter flavor in my brownies. For those, I tend to use a different cocoa but for everything else, this is my standard!
Lea L.
Glendale, CA
This is by far the best natural cocoa powder I have used. It's rich in flavor and has a full bodied chocolate taste. It's amazing in recipes where the chocolate flavor shines (brownies, chocolate cake, etc).
Teresa s.
Las Vegas, NV
Used Ghirardelli Cocoa for the first time a few months ago. Have always baked chocolate cupcakes/cake using Hershey's, decided WTH I'll see if there is a difference. There is! Hubs and my office staff stated that they were the best cupcakes I had made. Did a classic chocolate cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting. Will be a staple in my pantry.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
I bought this during the winter to make hot chocolate. It was so delish! I especially loved it because you make it with milk and not water like other recipes. I am sure there are other simple baking purposes for this item too.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use this unsweetened cocoa when baking. It's very rich and always makes everything taste so much more decadent without adding tons of calories or added sugar.
Audrey K.
This cocoa powder has a very good flavor. I think it is however more expensive than other brands, and that's a deal breaker for some people.
Sydnee P.
Edgewood, NM
Love this cocoa for all my cocoa needs. Tastes great and is not too expensive for the quality. Would recommend!
Alyssa W.
Budd Lake, NJ
This cocoa is excellent if you enjoy baking. The quality is better than Hershey's and it has a better taste!
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Use this in all of my needs when baking chocolate. Such great quality and flavor. Never disappointed N
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
What have you baked with this item?