Ghirardelli Unsweetened Chocolate 100% Cacao Baking Bar uploaded by Bernadette A.

BY GHIRARDELLI #10 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

The best chocolate recipes start with the finest cocoa beans, carefully roasted and milled to create the iconic deep Ghirardelli chocolate taste. With no added sugar or dairy, our unsweetened baking bar offers unadulterated chocolate intensity the perfect building block for layering flavor and texture.

Liana N.
Kekaha, HI
I use these when I make my Muddy Buddies. They’re prefect when it’s melted with butter and peanut 🥜 butter. All mixed up. Add your dry cereal 🥣 mix of your choice (Chex cereal). Powder with powdered sugar and let it cool off. Great for parties 🎉 🎊 potluck and certain occasions. Just make sure if anyone has any nut related allergies, that you don’t give them any.
valentina c.
Lantana, TX
This is perfect for those of us who love to bake! It’s unsweetened so NOT for consumption like a candy bar. Works perfectly when melted down to use in brownies, cookies, and cakes. Delivers a strong and pure chocolate flavor that works well in any dessert!
Deanna D.
Columbus
This chocolate is very good when baking like brownies cookies . It's one of my favorites and I have recommended to friends and family and they are also happy with this brand of chocolates it's not over powering your bake foods just right.
Heather K.
Depew, NY
This is perfect for baking such as pancakes are muffins when you want to add some sweet to it but not overpower with the sugar that you're already using in baking
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
My dad makes an extreme chocolate cake where 1 pound of bittersweet ghiradelli cocoa is in the icing alone. It gives just the amount of richness to the cake. He shaves the bar down and melts it to make it into icing. He has used different brands before but they seem to not taste as good without this brand
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
I can't make chocolate chip cookies without using ghiardelli baking bars, this unsweetened one in particular. Chopping this up into tiny pieces and adding it into my chocolate chip cookie recipe (along with normal chocolate chips) adds a depth to the chocolate flavor that catches my friends off guard in the best way possible.
Aria S.
Great for baking! Slight separation of the fats from the cocoa itself but inside of cookies or mixes you will never even notice. Not too bitter for a baking chocolate either. Recommend!! Will buy again
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
A wonderful chocolate bar to bake and cook with! So easy and yummy and high quality! It is a little pricey but I find that it is worth it! They're also very easy to find in your local grocery store!
Linda B.
I won't bake with the other chocolate chips after using Ghiradelli baking products. Much better taste, texture and melting point. I don't ever worry about my chocolate seizing with their products.
Lza H.
Albuquerque
I melted these down to coat salted caramel chews, omg! It was seriously so good. This chocolate really is dark and has great cocoa flavors. I will definitely use it again
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
I know it it 100% cacao but what it taste like dark chocolate or a little sweeter like milk chocolate?
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
What do you use this for while baking?
Amy C.