Ghirardelli Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix

• 3 ways to enjoy--brownies, cookies, and brownie bites
  • Makes 4 batches
  • Moments of timeless pleasure
  • Kosher

SUGAR, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN [EMULSIFIER], VANILLA), CANOLA OR SOYBEAN OIL, NATURAL COCOA, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), WHEAT STARCH, SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SODIUM BICARBONATE.

Does anyone know if this product is sold in canada?
Is this gooey or is it dry like most box cakes?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The added chocolate chips help with the taste, however some of the times on the back for how long to bake aren't very accurate or they give you a crunchier brownie.in 1 review
3 months agoOklahoma City
I'm always a "made from scratch" kind of baker so when my boyfriend offered to make me brownies and I saw him pull this box out of the cabinet I was expecting the worst. But I was pleasantly surprised. These were really moist, rich, dense, and super yummy. I would actually buy this for myself.
4 months agoWellington, FL
Ghiradelli makes some of the best chocolate so it makes sense that they also have such delicious brownies! This is the best brownie mix and it is so easy, you just add a few ingredients, mix and bake and you have rich, decadent chocolate brownie in less than an hour!
5 months agoCincinnati, OH
This brownie mix is so delicious especially for something so quick and easy it definitely cost a little bit more than its Alternatives but it's very very good and worth the price change your taste it you'll know where the extra money one I definitely recommend these brownies to anyone
2 years agoHedgesville, WV
My husband and I only choice this brand to bake with. My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie mix which you can't get in out area . I love this as well its just the best tasting chocolate mixes you bake with
3 years agoShawnee, KS
THESE ARE THE BEST BROWNIES EVER. Brownies are my all time favorite sweet treat. I would pick brownies over a birthday cake any day. As much as I love baking from scratch, I always bake my brownies from a box mix. That being said, I've used the classic Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines, etc. but nothing compares to the Ghirardelli brownies. Seriously, if you're a chocolate lover and you're not using this brownie mix FIX THAT because I've never made a better brownie.
3 years agoBoone, NC
If you are looking for a great brownie mix, look no further. This is the ONLY brownie mix I will ever buy and it blows competitors out of the water. It goes above my expectations every time. I love how rich and chocolatey this mix is and the company seems to use premium ingredients. I will go out of my way to purchase this brownie mix if it isn't available in the places I shop. The consistency of these brownies is incredible. This is a top notch baking mix!
3 years ago
This is hands down the best brownie mix I've ever had. One day I was at the grocery store and I wanted some brownies, but instead of going for the usual Betty Crocker, I saw this and decided to try it. All I've gotta say is that I have NEVER gone back to Betty Crocker or any other brand for brownie mix since. These brownies are so moist and chewy, it's almost like they melt in your mouth. The chocolate is rich but not too rich and the chocolate chips just add extra flare. These are best served right out of the oven (give or take 5-10 minutes because you don't want to burn your mouth, duh) and with a tall glass of milk.
3 years agoWaterford, CT
I. Ever thought their was a difference for brownie mixes. I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised with the taste. SO RICH AND DELICIOUS. I posted on Facebook about these brownies and had many similar responses. I actually purchased this from Aldi and returned and bought more from Walmart. Price is very reasonable
3 years agoState College, PA
I love the Ghirardelli ultimate chocolate brownie mix. I think it's the best brownie mix out there and when my mother wants me to make brownies like I swear I have to end up making another dish because we eat it up together. This is like the best brownie mix of all time and it's the best brownies too!!! I highly recommend it.
2 years agoFt Lauderdale, FL
My favorite brownies and the only ones I buy. The chocolate has great quality and has an amazing taste. Whenever I crave sweets I go and buy this package. If you want to make it a little healtheir, don't add anything to the mix but pureed black beans. (trust me, i hate black beans, cant even taste them) its a lot healthier and its a good source of protein. It tastes even richer with them in it, i love it.