Ghirardelli Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Kayleigh-Lou B.Ghirardelli Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by nessa V.

BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

• 3 ways to enjoy--brownies, cookies, and brownie bites
  • Makes 4 batches
  • Moments of timeless pleasure
  • Kosher

SUGAR, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN [EMULSIFIER], VANILLA), CANOLA OR SOYBEAN OIL, NATURAL COCOA, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), WHEAT STARCH, SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SODIUM BICARBONATE.

• Is this gooey or is it dry like most box cakes?7 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is sold in canada?2 Answers
Ghirardelli Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix
  • "The added chocolate chips help with the taste, however some of the times on the back for how long to bake aren't very accurate or they give you a crunchier brownie." in 1 review
Mrs💕Dustin P.
Hedgesville, WV
My husband and I only choice this brand to bake with. My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie mix which you can't get in out area . I love this as well its just the best tasting chocolate mixes you bake with
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
THESE ARE THE BEST BROWNIES EVER. Brownies are my all time favorite sweet treat. I would pick brownies over a birthday cake any day. As much as I love baking from scratch, I always bake my brownies from a box mix. That being said, I've used the classic Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines, etc. but nothing compares to the Ghirardelli brownies. Seriously, if you're a chocolate lover and you're not using this brownie mix FIX THAT because I've never made a better brownie.
Mackenzie R.
Boone, NC
If you are looking for a great brownie mix, look no further. This is the ONLY brownie mix I will ever buy and it blows competitors out of the water. It goes above my expectations every time. I love how rich and chocolatey this mix is and the company seems to use premium ingredients. I will go out of my way to purchase this brownie mix if it isn't available in the places I shop. The consistency of these brownies is incredible. This is a top notch baking mix!
KyLynn O.
This is hands down the best brownie mix I've ever had. One day I was at the grocery store and I wanted some brownies, but instead of going for the usual Betty Crocker, I saw this and decided to try it. All I've gotta say is that I have NEVER gone back to Betty Crocker or any other brand for brownie mix since. These brownies are so moist and chewy, it's almost like they melt in your mouth. The chocolate is rich but not too rich and the chocolate chips just add extra flare. These are best served right out of the oven (give or take 5-10 minutes because you don't want to burn your mouth, duh) and with a tall glass of milk.
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
I. Ever thought their was a difference for brownie mixes. I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised with the taste. SO RICH AND DELICIOUS. I posted on Facebook about these brownies and had many similar responses. I actually purchased this from Aldi and returned and bought more from Walmart. Price is very reasonable
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
I love the Ghirardelli ultimate chocolate brownie mix. I think it's the best brownie mix out there and when my mother wants me to make brownies like I swear I have to end up making another dish because we eat it up together. This is like the best brownie mix of all time and it's the best brownies too!!! I highly recommend it.
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My favorite brownies and the only ones I buy. The chocolate has great quality and has an amazing taste. Whenever I crave sweets I go and buy this package. If you want to make it a little healtheir, don't add anything to the mix but pureed black beans. (trust me, i hate black beans, cant even taste them) its a lot healthier and its a good source of protein. It tastes even richer with them in it, i love it.
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
These are, by far, the most delectable, indulgent, delicious box brownie that I have ever tried. If you bake them right, they are super moist. You can also add anything you want to them to make them even better. Mini chocolate chips, M&Ms, or my favorite...top it with ice cream!
LaTaya N.
These are he perfect brownies for a group. They are so chocolatey, and rich. If you cook with some chocolate chips it makes an extra sweet treat. I get these every year for Christmas. I love these! They are the more expensive compared to other brands but they are still great.
Heath W.
Absolute best brownie mix on the market and they have it in bulk at Costco too! I make these exactly to the specifications on the box, add more chips on the top, and cook in a glass pan for exactly 60 min and they are perfect, chewy, soft brownie goodness.
Jessica E.
Eugene, OR
Is this gooey or is it dry like most box cakes?
Kate M.
Does anyone know if this product is sold in canada?