BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

• Ghirardelli Intense Dark chocolates deliver luxuriously deep and velvety chocolate blended with sophisticated ingredients
  • These individually wrapped chocolates are perfect as an individual indulgence, to share with friends and family, or to give as a gift
  • We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans to create our proprietary bean blend and roast them to perfection then we slow-blend in the purest ingredients, to achieve our award-winning distinctively intense chocolate
  • Pack of 540 - .375 ounce squares

50 PACKS : Ghirardelli Chocolate Intense Dark Squares, Twilight Delight 72% Cacao, 0.375-Ounce Squares.

Ashley E.
Las vegas
This chocolate is fantastic! I love dark chocolate, the darker the better! The 72% still has the sweetness of feeling like you’re indulging! I usually purchase this at the grocery store and keep them in the fridge for a nightly treat. I highly recommend them!
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
Silky smooth dark chocolate without any bitter aftertaste. I usually pick these up at target. They can be a bit pricey but around holidays there are usually 2 small bags for $7 deals. They make great little thank you gifts and go well with my coffee.
Lori F.
Wexford
Ghirardelli Twilight Delight 72% Dark Chocolate Squares are the perfect dark chocolate bite. Ghirardelli is my go to chocolate to give as gifts as well as eat myself. This is deep dark chocolate that is the right balance of sweet and bitter flavors.
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
Creamy, dark, and rich. Caters to my chocolate fix without loading me up with sugar. Pairs great with a cab sauv or merlot, and you can’t beat the price - so you can splurge on the European vintage you’ve had your eye on.
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
I like all chocolate, but I love dark chocolate! This is my guilty pleasure. I am not above hiding it so I don’t have to share. This is my go-to treat after a long day of work, kids, pets, etc. and it never disappoints!
Inga S.
Great chocolate, nicely packed and it is good item for lunch or quick snack. Can be found at any drugstore or grocery stores. Good value, affordable. Not the chocolate for s’mores. Buy this chocolate all the time.
لميسة  .
queens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love dark chocolate in general. It’s for those day when you craving something sweet, but not as sweet as chocolate but kinda sweet with bitter taste in it. So it tastes really good and absolutely amazing.
Rachel M.
Cary,NC
My dad always puts these in my stocking for Christmas. They're deliciously dark, and high-quality but not ridiculously expensive. I love the thickness and the snap when you bite into them. Really delicious!
JessicaMae S.
Las Vegas
I love my dark chocolate! And what’s even better I love it when it’s packaged separately so I can enjoy it on the go! These chocolate squares provide just the amount of chocolate intake I need every day!
Brienne F.
This dark chocolate is to die for! Definitely one of my favorites. If you like dark chocolate you’ll love it. I prefer dark over milk chocolate. I always have some on hand each month for those cravings.

back