Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix - 52.5 oz. uploaded by Belinda A.Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix - 52.5 oz. uploaded by Belinda A.

BY GHIRARDELLI #7 in Cookie Mixes

Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix 3 Kinds of Rich and Chewy Chocolate Chips : Semi Sweet, Milk, Bittersweet.

Container Type: Box

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.00 x 3.00 x 15.00 Inches

More rich and chewy cookie; Moments of timeless pleasure; Delicious ultimate cookie; Taste you never forget; Endless delicious taste

Flavor: TRIPLE CHOCOLATE

Food Form: Packaged

Assembled Product Weight: 4.35 Pounds

manufacturer.part.number: GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix - 52.5 oz.

Start your review of Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix - 52.5 oz.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the Ghirardelli brand. They are a bit pricey compared to other brands but I think the quality is amazing. They also taste really good. I’d recommend these to anyone. Their chocolate tastes more richer than other brands.
Who can resist a ghiardelli dessert?! I definitely cannot! They are just so delicious! Major win when they’re on sale, or available at the grocery store. Sometimes pre-made mixes can fall flat. These definitely do not disappoint!
These are so good!!! All Ghiradelli sweets are so tasty!! The cookies are melt in your mouth!! I added melted caramel chews in the batter and it was a ooey gooey yum!! I highly recommend to sweet addicted people!!
Torrington, CT
These are great if you want a home made taste but don’t want to bake from scratch. The quality is great and so is the taste. This is the best brand in my opinion for cookie mix.
Charlotte, NC
When I don’t have time or the ingredients to make them from scratch this is my cookie mix. I like it because it makes rich cookies and I can find this at almost any store
Gladstone
Ghirardelli cookies and brownies are Delicious. They are so good. It's a few pennies more but worth it. Easy to fix and the kids love them. Plenty of chocolate chips 😋
Houston
These are the Best Cookie Mix Hands Down! They are better than any other! They are super easy to make only requires 2 ingredients and they bake into Beautiful picturesque cookies! Sam’s Club is the place where we get the 3 pack box and it’s at an affordable price. Any level of baking skill can make these!
Olmsted Falls, OH
So delicious with rich chocolate. Great price. Definitely my favorite cookie box. Grab a large glass of milk because you will definitely need it with the amount of cookies u will eat!
Sacramento , CA
I’m partial because Ghiradelli’s is a Northern California brand and I’m a Northern CA girl. And both are exceptional CA products! I love Toll House cookies and Ghiradelli’s cookie mix takes it up several notches! Need a chocolate fix, here you go!
VIRGINIA BCH
This mix creates a perfect ooey and gooey chocolate chip cookie. Using this mix takes all of the guess work out of creating the perfect cookie. You can easily pass these off as your own creation to your friends because it tastes so homemade and decadent at the same time. Try these once and they will be your new go to cookie mix.

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email