BY GHIRARDELLI #4 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Descriptions:

Better chocolate. Better brownies. The luxuriously deep flavour and smooth texture of ghirardelli premium chocolate is the secret to pure brownie perfection. Indulge in this ultra rich, moist and chewy brownie, and experience moments of timeless pleasure with ghirardelli.

• Are these worth the money? I know Ghirardelli is a bit pr...5 Answers
  • I make cake,cookies etc. But I haven't done brownies I wa...2 Answers
  • Are these worth it? I usually just add chocolate chips to...4 Answers
  • "Swirl some peanut butter in there while baking too..." in 1 review
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This is the only brownie mix I will ever buy. It is rich without being too powerful and I love that there's actual chocolate chips in the mix. It is more expensive than the competitors but I think that the value is superior competitors due to the taste. I've never had a bad batch with this mix. It is always gooey, rich and a great treat. My friends love them and often think they are homemade.
Keyshia C.
New York
If you have never tried this - then buy a box and throw away all your brownie recipes, because you can't get better than this mix. My friend encouraged me to buy a box at Walmart, and since I love to bake but have less time for it now, I decided to try it out. WELL!! This is soooo good. I sent them to the homeless shelter. They ate every crumb of it! I am a great baker and love baking, but Ghirardelli has me beat. And - you can't make these without the mix. None of their recipes online will give you the pleasurable mix you find with these. Three different kinds of intense chocolate are just scrumptious. I hope they never discontinue this item. I recommend! Promise you won't be disappointed!
Annette S.
Morristown
If not making brownies from scratch this is a great mix.    The triple chocolate is exactly that rich, hardy and moist brownies.   I find them easy to make and most grocery stores carry them.   These are a quick easy dessert for any function.  I bake double batches for social events and family gatherings.
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
If i could give this 20 stars i would. Hands down the best brownie mix I've ever had. I get the really big package at costco and it lasts me forever. My family begs me to make these brownies all the time, cause they're just so delicious. They're soft and fudge with melted chocolate chops inside.
Elizabeth V.
A lazy girls dream, If Im not in the mood to make brownies from scratch this is my go to. Super easy and there is usually a special at the store ( 2 for 1). Very chocolatey and delicious, I highly recommend.
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
This sometimes doesn’t cook throughly even after 45 mins of baking then the top is freaking hard while the middle is gooey. I’ve had a good batch and more awful batches. I loved the good batches best brownies I’ve ever ate. That’s if you can get it to cook.
Chanel F.
Norfolk
Anytime my husband needs some thing made for a work pot luck or function he purchases this. I can see why bc it is ooey gooey and absolutely rich in flavor. Mind the calories this product is worth a little cheat day.
Veronica S.
I absolutely love Ghirardelli triple chocolate brownie mix. It's so simple to make and it bakes up quickly. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars out of 5 is because of the baking time. I left it in for less than the recommended timing yet it was still overcooked.
Taylor D.
Florence , NJ
THIS IS AMAZING. I love this brownies mix. It is the holy grail and nothing can top it. The chocolate chips are amazing right when the brownies come out of the oven. All in all this is the best.
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
This is one of my favorite type of chocolate to begin with so you already know the brownies are gonna be good. Their so rich an gooey. The taste is absolutely delicious an super chocolately.
Josephine O.
Are these worth the money? I know Ghirardelli is a bit pricier than other brands but is the quality and taste better or are the economy brands the same?
Kaitlin S.
Wahiawa, HI
Are these worth it? I usually just add chocolate chips to regular cheap mixes. Where I live these are 3 times the price or more.
Tonya D.
Wilmer, AL
Is this brownie mix better than the lower priced mixes or are you just paying extra for brand?
Angela C.
Is it rich or does it require something extra for that?
Pearl E.
Dallas
I make cake,cookies etc. But I haven't done brownies I want a good brownie mix. What's a good brownie mix I should buy?