Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

Better chocolate. Better brownies. The luxuriously deep flavour and smooth texture of ghirardelli premium chocolate is the secret to pure brownie perfection. Indulge in this ultra rich, moist and chewy brownie, and experience moments of timeless pleasure with ghirardelli.

Is this good? Thinking about buying it.
Is this easy to make?
Are these easy to make?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Swirl some peanut butter in there while baking too...in reviews
Olivia I.
Surrey, BC
The best brownies I have ever tasted! I love that you can get a big box (I think it comes with 4 bags of mix) from Costco. I have tried a few homemade recipes as well as a few other box mixes and these are, by far, my favorite. So quick and easy to whip up if you are having guests over. Great quality chocolate and I love that they add solid chunks of chocolate as well.
Mireille B.
Laval, QC
Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Mireille B.
Purchased at: Costco
Amazing!! Cannot beat the taste. Ive tried every kind of box brownie but this one is as flavourful as they come. I recommend this product to satisfy any cravings you have!
Sarah S.
North York, ON
LOVE this stuff! Brownies turn out yummy, soft, chewy & delicious. There are chocolate chunks already in the mix so it’s really easy to make. Everyone loves when I make these.
Karen K.
Vancouver , BC
I love this brownie! It is so taste and easy to prepare. And the chocolate pieces are heaven and just make the brownie more irresistible. It is good option for dessert fast and easy to cook!
Sharon C.
Fredericton
Amazing, always moist and delicious. These are easy to prepare and make a very fudge brownie
Cassandra F.
Perth, ON
2,406 reviews
Purchased at: Costco
Hands down the best brownies to make at home. They’re so rich, soft and chewy, they go great as is, or with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream 😍
Parwinder G.
Toronto, ON
Mmmm I love brownies, and this one did not disappoint! To be honest, I prefer to create my own at home as you can modify the recipes to your liking, but this one is pretty close to perfection! It is such a rich, dense, and mouth-watering brownie. I'll admit that I did add in #chocolate #Nutella and other ingredients, but on its own, it's fantastic! I would recommend giving it at try!
Ankita J.
North York, ON
Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Ankita J.
Purchased at: Costco
I made this dessert for the first time and it was really amazing! Thanks to Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix for baked very well...My partner literally flattered as it was his birthday and I made it really special..it needed a lot of time and hardwork..but it was all worth!💏 #sweetooth #love
Ariba &.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Costco
Whenever I make brownies from this mix, I get so many compliments! The brownies are so rich and very chocolatey.
Christina S.
Ottawa, ON
The brownies that this mix makes aren't like any other brownies I've ever tasted before. They are chewy and soft and oh so chocolatey and very very good. They are easy to make and don't take that long to cook. Great for a last minute dessert.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...