Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Gianna T.Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Mary R.Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Mary B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "These always come out perfectly amazing for me." in 1 review
  • "They are delicious and I couldn't stop eating them (as long as I had some milk)." in 1 review
Gina J.
Scotch plains , NJ
This is the only brownie mix I will ever buy. It is rich without being too powerful and I love that there's actual chocolate chips in the mix. It is more expensive than the competitors but I think that the value is superior competitors due to the taste. I've never had a bad batch with this mix. It is always gooey, rich and a great treat. My friends love them and often think they are homemade.
Keyshia C.
New York
If you have never tried this - then buy a box and throw away all your brownie recipes, because you can't get better than this mix. My friend encouraged me to buy a box at Walmart, and since I love to bake but have less time for it now, I decided to try it out. WELL!! This is soooo good. I sent them to the homeless shelter. They ate every crumb of it! I am a great baker and love baking, but Ghirardelli has me beat. And - you can't make these without the mix. None of their recipes online will give you the pleasurable mix you find with these. Three different kinds of intense chocolate are just scrumptious. I hope they never discontinue this item. I recommend! Promise you won't be disappointed!
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
I love this brand of brownies! They are super affordable and easy to make. I make them all the time for parties or family gatherings. I can find them easily at most stores. I get compliments on them all the time && recommend!!
Beth S.
Barboursville , WV
One of the best brownie mixes of you are a chocolate fan!! Super rich in flavor, and it is my favorite mix! I love the chunks of chocolate, and these go well with ice cream and milk. I will buy these again for sure!
Amanda M.
As a person who love to bake and makes most things homemade, I love these brownies! They do not taste like the come from a box. They are rich in chocolate goodness and pairs well with vanilla bean ice cream.
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
I bought a box of these brownies because they were on sale at Walmart and I was craving brownies. I typically make my own from scratch but these are delicious! I added chocolate chips and used coffee instead of water. Plus added some almond and vanilla flavoring. These brownies are so soft, fudgy, and delicious! They bake very even and the low baking temperature keeps them super moist. I used an 8x8 glass dish and it was the perfect size. If you are looking for a stellar box brownie mix definitely try these out!!
Imani H.
If you like brownies and LOVE chocolate this is the best brownie mix for it. While on the pricey side of brownie mixes these are definitely worth it! They are rich, gooey, and full of chocolate!!! If your not really into super sweet things don't waste your money because you won't like these. But these are definitely worth the price; I buy the large box at BJ's and get a few bags worth of product.
Sarah M.
Woodside, NY
The only way I make brownies. I swear going through the effort of making brownies from scratch is always disappointing. They never taste like this and they take so much more effort! I buy the huge pack at Costco and they are the only brownies I eat. There is no way to mess them up and i especially love them warm when they are still gooey and the chocolate chips are still melty OMG
Jan G.
I bought this in Costco so the price was a good deal for this size. I got the six pac box because my teen loves baking brownies. Brownies come out with a moist texture, rich chocolate flavor with extra chocolate chip.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
These had a very rich flavor and were moist. They were a hit at the party I took them too. For my liking, they were almost a bit too rich. I think basic brownies taste better and most likely won't repurchase these