Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Gianna T.Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Mary R.Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Mary B.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix see more...

• "These always come out perfectly amazing for me." in 1 review
  • "They are delicious and I couldn't stop eating them (as long as I had some milk)." in 1 review
Astrid R.
Van Buren, AR
Foodie Expert
When ever I need to make a dessert for an event I always get Ghirardelli because it has a great taste, and it's great for chocolate lovers like myself. These brownies also have great texture that most box brownies don't have.
Gianna T.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
The best brownie mix I have ever come across in my life time. The brownies come out so yummy, gooey and moist every time ! I usually buy a big box with 4/6 packages at Costco/bjs and I definitely recommend this product!
Nicole F.
Foodie Expert
This brownie mix is great. It's a little more expensive than the average mix, but for good reason. These brownies are really rich and great for the chocolate lover. I buy the large box at SAMs club.
Keyshia C.
New York
Foodie Expert
If you have never tried this - then buy a box and throw away all your brownie recipes, because you can't get better than this mix. My friend encouraged me to buy a box at Walmart, and since I love to bake but have less time for it now, I decided to try it out. WELL!! This is soooo good. I sent them to the homeless shelter. They ate every crumb of it! I am a great baker and love baking, but Ghirardelli has me beat. And - you can't make these without the mix. None of their recipes online will give you the pleasurable mix you find with these. Three different kinds of intense chocolate are just scrumptious. I hope they never discontinue this item. I recommend! Promise you won't be disappointed!
Sarah M.
Woodside, NY
The only way I make brownies. I swear going through the effort of making brownies from scratch is always disappointing. They never taste like this and they take so much more effort! I buy the huge pack at Costco and they are the only brownies I eat. There is no way to mess them up and i especially love them warm when they are still gooey and the chocolate chips are still melty OMG
Jan G.
Foodie Expert
I bought this in Costco so the price was a good deal for this size. I got the six pac box because my teen loves baking brownies. Brownies come out with a moist texture, rich chocolate flavor with extra chocolate chip.
Kember B.
Orem, UT
When we were first married my husband and I got addicted to this brownie mix. Every sunday we'd bake up a pan and finish of the WHOLE THING. Fortunately for us (and our health), we've broken that habit. But whenever I want brownies, these are still the ones I reach for!
Beth S.
Barboursville, WV
One of the best brownie mixes of you are a chocolate fan!! Super rich in flavor, and it is my favorite mix! I love the chunks of chocolate, and these go well with ice cream and milk. I will buy these again for sure!
Amanda M.
As a person who love to bake and makes most things homemade, I love these brownies! They do not taste like the come from a box. They are rich in chocolate goodness and pairs well with vanilla bean ice cream.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
I bought a box of these brownies because they were on sale at Walmart and I was craving brownies. I typically make my own from scratch but these are delicious! I added chocolate chips and used coffee instead of water. Plus added some almond and vanilla flavoring. These brownies are so soft, fudgy, and delicious! They bake very even and the low baking temperature keeps them super moist. I used an 8x8 glass dish and it was the perfect size. If you are looking for a stellar box brownie mix definitely try these out!!