Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Gianna T.Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Mary B.Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Mary R.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix see more...

• "These always come out perfectly amazing for me." in 1 review
  • "They are delicious and I couldn't stop eating them (as long as I had some milk)." in 1 review
Astrid R.
Astrid R.
Van Buren, AR
Foodie Expert
When ever I need to make a dessert for an event I always get Ghirardelli because it has a great taste, and it's great for chocolate lovers like myself. These brownies also have great texture that most box brownies don't have.
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
The best brownie mix I have ever come across in my life time. The brownies come out so yummy, gooey and moist every time ! I usually buy a big box with 4/6 packages at Costco/bjs and I definitely recommend this product!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Foodie Expert
This brownie mix is great. It's a little more expensive than the average mix, but for good reason. These brownies are really rich and great for the chocolate lover. I buy the large box at SAMs club.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
I bought a box of these brownies because they were on sale at Walmart and I was craving brownies. I typically make my own from scratch but these are delicious! I added chocolate chips and used coffee instead of water. Plus added some almond and vanilla flavoring. These brownies are so soft, fudgy, and delicious! They bake very even and the low baking temperature keeps them super moist. I used an 8x8 glass dish and it was the perfect size. If you are looking for a stellar box brownie mix definitely try these out!!
Imani H.
Imani H.
Foodie Expert
If you like brownies and LOVE chocolate this is the best brownie mix for it. While on the pricey side of brownie mixes these are definitely worth it! They are rich, gooey, and full of chocolate!!! If your not really into super sweet things don't waste your money because you won't like these. But these are definitely worth the price; I buy the large box at BJ's and get a few bags worth of product.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Woodside, NY
The only way I make brownies. I swear going through the effort of making brownies from scratch is always disappointing. They never taste like this and they take so much more effort! I buy the huge pack at Costco and they are the only brownies I eat. There is no way to mess them up and i especially love them warm when they are still gooey and the chocolate chips are still melty OMG
Thalia L.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brownie mix! I always buy at least 2 or 3 boxes at a time, and these value boxes are definitely worth it! These brownies are so chewy and chocolatie & they have chocolate chips inside that just melt in your mouth with every bite!! A great way to enjoy these when they are fresh out of they oven is with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream :)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Foodie Expert
I'm not big on box mixes for baked goods because I like to make home made things but these are delicious! If you use butter instead of oil and milk instead of water they're nice, gooey, rich brownies. Great for when you want to bake but don't feel like putting much effort into it.
Kember B.
Kember B.
Orem, UT
When we were first married my husband and I got addicted to this brownie mix. Every sunday we'd bake up a pan and finish of the WHOLE THING. Fortunately for us (and our health), we've broken that habit. But whenever I want brownies, these are still the ones I reach for!
Phillis J.
Phillis J.
HYDE PARK
Foodie Expert
I love my chocolate brownies with my milk and these nice and chocolate and gooey ohhh so good to your taste buds  I mix a half a cup of toffee in it so good the flavor is so good and inviting so much chocolate flavor  and nice and thick so mm good my go to brownies .