BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli's Sweet Ground White Chocolate flavor mix offers a wonderfully rich and complex white chocolate flavor. Serve as a hot or cold beverage, or use in your favorite recipes for a sweet, rich taste that's unforgettable. Simply combine with espresso.

• Is it moderate sweet or is it really sweet? 5 Answers
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
Okay- this stuff is GOOD. We use it at the coffee shop I work at. Nothing beats it. It's rich and sweet, and I definitely prefer it to the Hershey's chocolate. Mix it with coffee for a white mocha, or just hot steamed milk for a white chocolate. It is to die for- WORTH the splurge for all your #holiday baking and drink needs!
Kari L.
Yelm
We use this at the coffee stand that I work at. It's by far my FAVORITE go to! I add it to my coffee drink every day. It pairs great with many other flavors and is great by itself! Anytime someone needs a idea I always recommend this! YUM!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Stephane D.
This item has a very high price tag but is sooooo good! Ghirardelli never fails to delivery a delicious flavor. Worth a try when you have a sweet tooth and want decent quality when you give into your cravings!
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
Even though its a tad bit high in cost, i love it & purchase it often!! add it in on my homemade hot chocolate! kids love it
Michelle  M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Is it moderate sweet or is it really sweet?