BY GHIRARDELLI #27 in Syrups

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli's Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa Flavored Sauce offers a unique rich chocolate flavor. Formulated for use in espresso-based drinks this sauce is also great in hot chocolate and as an ice cream or dessert topping. Enjoy the unsurpassed quality and taste of Ghirardelli sauces. Directions Best if used within 3 weeks of opening. Store in a cool and dry place. Ingredients: Sugar High Fructose Corn Syrup Water Cocoa-Processed with Alkali Vanilla Unsweetened Chocolate Potassium Sorbate - a Preservative Mono and Diglycerides. Warnings: Manufactured on the same equipment that also makes products containing milk and soy. Made in a facility that uses tree nuts and eggs. Features: Pack of 6. Item Weight - 64 oz. Flavor - Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa.

Caslyn  H.
Woodland Hls, CA
I didn't like the syrup. It was too sweet and tasted more like Hershey's syrup than a high end syrup.
Delilah S.
Highland , CA
Great for ice cream sundaes. Just has such a great chocolate taste, Definitely have to try
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I like using this for ice creams and different little desserts to add a little pizzaz and flavor.
Gabriela M.
The Ghirardeli brand is a great brand all around. I use to be a barista making coffee all day, and this was what we use to make a mocha. I think it is worth the price because its an amazing product for coffee use or baking. I think it is repurchase worthy.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This stuff would be awesome on ice cream and milk shakes! I would highly recommend it to any chocolate lovers! I find this one a little hard to find but I'm sure if you look hard enough you could find it in a grocery store! What are you waiting for? Go out and get some of this yummy chocolate for an awesome afternoon snack!
Trudy N.
Great on top of ice cream after a long day ...these makes everything alright again
Elodie T.
I have yet to buy this for my personnal use at home but every time I buy frozen yogourt, I like to top it with this rich syrup!
Paola M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect syrup for your ice cream. The taste of this chocolate syrup is so incredible
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
We used you go through these bottles back when I worked at the yogurt place like crazy.
Amelia P.
Mobile , AL
I have tried this product at one of my favorite yougrt spot here in Mobile and I love it. I would defiantly buy this product if it were in a smaller bottle.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Is this super sweet ? Or is it semi sweet ?