BY GHIRARDELLI #26 in Syrups

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli's Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa Flavored Sauce offers a unique rich chocolate flavor. Formulated for use in espresso-based drinks this sauce is also great in hot chocolate and as an ice cream or dessert topping. Enjoy the unsurpassed quality and taste of Ghirardelli sauces. Directions Best if used within 3 weeks of opening. Store in a cool and dry place. Ingredients: Sugar High Fructose Corn Syrup Water Cocoa-Processed with Alkali Vanilla Unsweetened Chocolate Potassium Sorbate - a Preservative Mono and Diglycerides. Warnings: Manufactured on the same equipment that also makes products containing milk and soy. Made in a facility that uses tree nuts and eggs. Features: Pack of 6. Item Weight - 64 oz. Flavor - Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa.

Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This stuff would be awesome on ice cream and milk shakes! I would highly recommend it to any chocolate lovers! I find this one a little hard to find but I'm sure if you look hard enough you could find it in a grocery store! What are you waiting for? Go out and get some of this yummy chocolate for an awesome afternoon snack!
Gabriela M.
The Ghirardeli brand is a great brand all around. I use to be a barista making coffee all day, and this was what we use to make a mocha. I think it is worth the price because its an amazing product for coffee use or baking. I think it is repurchase worthy.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli is amazing. This ice cream topping brings your ice cream to a whole other level. Keep this one away from the kiddos and enjoy for yourself. You will certainly notice a difference from your usual chocolate sauce.
Lindsey P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Honestly, anything from these guys is amazing. I've used this on any ice cream creation. My favorite thing was going to San Francisco and going the ghirardelli and getting the Sunday with this chocolate syrup. Definitely worth the purchase. Quality sweetness.
Victoria C.
Valencia
This syrup is the best syrup ever and ever! Combines with all!! Ice cream, waffles, pancakes, crepes, browni, cake! All! Has a good flavor, very sweet, is thick, is very expensive, close to 27$ but worth it
Sarah F.
I am typically not a fan of chocolate sauce as they always tend to taste chalky to me, but Ghirardelli does a good job at still keeping that sweet chocolate flavor there. Pretty good product if you are looking to make a sundae station at a party or just want decent chocolate syrup.
Sydney S.
I am pretty sure a gas station near me has this set up by their coffee area. Usually when I go in I get a hot chocolate and pump some of this sauce into it to make it more sweet. I really like the flavor this adds to my hot chocolate. It would probably be really good on ice cream .
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
Like a chocolate river in a bottle. the sweet smooth rich chocolate is perfect to top any treat a cookie, ice cream or cake. just adds that little bit exta to any dessert. it has the signature chocolate taste that you hot to love.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bought this at a bulk store to try out since I love the brand. We now use it for everything from making chocolate milk to putting it over ice cream or making a different version of s'mores.
Brittany D.
My new fav for ice cream sundaes! I couldn't have been more excited to try this!! It was sweet, but not too sweet. It was creamy but not too creamy. It didn't taste watered down like some chocolate syrups can be. I will make sure to always have this on hand! And it makes the BEST chocolate milk too!!!
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Is this super sweet ? Or is it semi sweet ?